I need help very bad!!!!!!!! ALPINE TYPE X

Bronze Member
Username: Banginscrew

Post Number: 19
ive posted teh same thing atleast 20 times and am still not getting accurate help. i have 2 Alpine Type X's and each are 1000 watts rms 4 ohm DVC. i either want 2 1000 watt amps or one 2000 watt amp i am looking for the absolute best combo.i kno my best choice for 2 1000 watt amps would be teh JLs but im looking for other suggestions for THE BEST 2000 watt amp, or other good 1000 watt amps. are teh Alpine MRD-d1000 any good each are 1000 watts but i want to wire my system to a 1 ohm load unless someoen tells me theres a way to wire 1 speaker to 1 amp and have it run at 2 ohms I NEED HELP FAST I HAVE SPEAKERS BUT NO AMP SO THAT MEANS NO BANG BANG FOR EM UNTILL I GET SOME AMPS!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THIS SUCKS JUST LOOKING AT THEM EVERY DAY!!

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 446
get Jl 100/1, you wont have a probelm at all, ask anyone...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1460
you can get the 2 alpine mrd1000. that amp is 1000wrms at 2ohms so one sub per amp will work. although that amp puts out 1000wrms at 14.4v.

if i were you and you don't want the 2 jl's then get the orion 2500d. that amp should pound those subs very nicely.

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 357
i would get the orion 2500d or crossfire vr2000d.

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 171
rockford T20001BD 2000rms x 1 @ 1 Ohm

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4034
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/184501.html

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 172
When i get my setup done thats the amp im going to be running for mine my pickup is going to bump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
what subs?

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 173
2 12" alpine SWX

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
nice!!!! i have mine but no amp yet i am coming down to teh decision of a RF T20001BD amp. do you have AOL or AIM and how does your system sound.HOW LOUD!!!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4441
http://cgi.ebay.com/ZAPCO-C2K-9-0XD-2000-WATT-AMPLIFIER-IN-BOX_W0QQitemZ58455782 26QQcategoryZ18796QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1464
i don't think that price will stay like that too long.

james if you were to bid on that what would you set the max for?

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 174
josh i hvent got my system in yet been to busy for the down time i need to have it put in and im waiting to get the rest of my system and do it all at once but i think you would not be dissapointed by going with the rf

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 175
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/178217.html

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4443
well the amp retails for $1800 new. If I needed 2000 watts and I was looking into this type of amp well 2-jl 1000/1's would be like $1400 so I would go 1200 and see what happens. If you get it you just saved a ton and have a amazing amp:-)

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 176
the RF goes for 930 more or less depending where you get it from i got a freind that can order them strait from the company

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
how much? what is your AIM screen name? if you dont mind and i can get the amp for around 680 plus shipping on ebay brand new in factory sealed box

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 588
just remeber, that with those high dollar amps, ebay is vheap, but do not look for a warranty from the manufacture,most of them will not honor it.

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 180
i dont know the price i havent asked been busy putting 2 train horns on his truck and its insane

JL Nut
Unregistered guest
jus get a diamond d6 1500.1 off ebay, would push those nicely with 800 RMS apiece
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us