Does anyone care that the 42"KDF42WE655 is silver?

Anonymous

I want to buy a 42" KDF42WE655 LCD,but can not get pass the ultra modern, silver color that these sets come in.My decor is very traditional,(cherry & walnut)am I the only one that feels this way? The new 55"KDF55WF655 has a slate color I could handle.Does anyone know if the 2006 models will be this color and also when they will come out.THANKS for any info.

kanu56
Unregistered guest
Just my opinion, I was hesitant to buy because of the silver color. Now I am used to it and it actually makes my room look bigger. My previous slate color stuck out too much. Even though my furniture is dark color, the silver blends in much better with the white painted walls. My sony is not against the back wall but is against the side wall with about four feet behind it. For me the silver works much better.

Whootowl
Unregistered guest
I'm having the same trouble trying to come to grips with this "Grand WEGA" purchase. That cheap-looking flimsy silver-colored plastic just screams, "Walmart"!

Silver Member
Username: Vindsl

Post Number: 148
Doesn't bother me! Au Contraire!

I bought an equally 'ultra modern' looking 'light cherry' Danish wall unit (14' long x 8' tall) to put it in. The glass doors in the section below the Sony are etched in silver, and everything matches perfectly, even the curvature of the storage unit it sits on.

I couldn't be happier! Danish/Japanese decor rocks!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us