US sites hacked

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22638
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/poland-slovenia-reject-disputed-inter net-treaty-15715882#.Tz7zTFExynA
US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal
By RAPHAEL SATTER and VANESSA GERA Associated Press
LONDON February 17, 2012 (AP)
"Opponents of a controversial global copyright treaty counted three victories Friday as American government websites were hacked and the Eastern European nations of Poland and Slovenia distanced themselves from the deal.
Sites belonging to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the National Consumer Protection Week were vandalized by Anonymous, a loose collection of cyber rebels who have helped lead the charge against the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, or ACTA.
The hackers replaced the sites with profanity-laced statements and a violent German-language video satirizing the treaty.……………………….
The developments are bad news for industrialized countries such as the United States, which have pushed ACTA as a way of defending the entertainment industry and luxury goods manufacturers from pirates and counterfeiters. American officials spent years negotiating ACTA in an effort to harmonize intellectual property protection across different countries…….."

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16859
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

NN...U just committed a crime..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22639
LK: You still have a lot to learn about copyright Laws.
I have not breached any Copyright or any other law.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1729
LK: Senile old man copyrightlaws are beyond your IQ, why do you come here, it seems you are kicked out of the strip poker game hosted by Doreen in newcard*news.net

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16860
NN ...this is at the end of the article U copied...an official copyright warning for idiots like you..

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

OBVIOUSLY U violated the copyrights laws...U cannot deny that .Unless U are a complete idiot and do NOT understand what a copyright violation is....its an illegal act..

Subazz,,,,STFU and go back in your hole..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1732
LK: bankrupt loser STFU and go back to your gutter in Key Largo

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16862
Lame..very lame...U sound like a 10 yr old retarded school girl...

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 117
You are flogging a dead topic Nydas . We're well aware of the consequences when one is involved in piracy. The laws against it have been posted many times by you .

So here is a question for you... Why are you still assisting members on this site to obtain pirated TV channels using IKS by giving members "how to" information and links to privet or public servers etc...?

Given the consequences in doing so, one would think you of all people would understand what you're posting about. But yet here you are being quite persistent in your own "piracy" endeavors, "helping" others on various threads promoting IKS.

One more question. Are you for or against piracy of any sort? You seem to be sitting on both sides to the fence here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Same asked of you subash, you call many members "crooks" but you yourself are assisting in TV Channel Piracy almost every day on this site alone.

here is my question for you. Are you a crook or a pirate? According to Nydas and his informative anti piracy laws he's posted, it seems you are both.
Or have we all miss read Nydas and his most informative information?

Username: Vampire_27

Post Number: 9
tommyhesaw
Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Almost every post u mention word Bestiality. u were born when your mom perform in interspecies er@tica right ! u sheep fu@ker !

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 210
STFU Ramblow or should I say Playmutt aka Sukass king Goatfucker..you aren't fooling anyone. You are the only one who constantly brings up bestiality. Go back to what you know best...Goatfucker!

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Rambo you are out of line kid. Not to mention out of imaginative remarks to badger me with. In layman's terms ...Use your brain and new words kid. You repetitiveness is getting old ,rather lame and very childish.

Post Number: 10
Luke
Silver Member

Post Number: 210
tommyhesaw
Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Attention Bush and Dick - It's More Than a Sex Thing

F@ggots defending each-other.LOL.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 139
If you kids don't stop fighting you are going to bed with out dinner!!

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 384
Upload

***Check your IQ here***

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22641
Cheap Trick aka el-cheapo: I tried to take the IQ test above and they reminded me that I am already a member of British Mensa, so I cannot take the test again.
Sorry about that, old boy.

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 79
Cheap Trick ...........you forgot Sambo

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
I took it.Score a 105 I should of study.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22649
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
So what you're saying is, ONLY a genius can be a goat fu cker?

Is that correct? Going by all your goat fu cking comments, the two of you must be extremely gifted in your techniques given your high IQ scores.

Well if that be the case, then I'll settle for my meager above average IQ and leave the goat fu cking to you two geniuses then.

Bronze Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 85
Tommy I couldn't had said it any better
he is trying like hell to out due a white man

maybe, light years from now in the Plant of the Apes

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Or is the real reason the Mensa IQ site won't let you take the IQ test again is because you failed miserably at it the first time and they don't let retards waste their time in having you join the elite members

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22652
Considering that the IQ test is electronically marked, nobody is wasting time marking it one way or the other. tommy\shesaw, your IQ, is so low that you do not even know this simple fact of life in the 21st century electronic world.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
You people are ticking me off with all your bit chin you all should have been born girls..

Silver Member

Post Number: 211

Rambo

Post Number: 10

I am goatfucker

Gold Member

Post Number: 1740
Luke
Silver Member

I am maddogfucker
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Puke aka Luke is a piss drinker, since the loser has no money for scotch LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1741
Luke
Silver Member

I am maddogfucker
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Puke aka Luke is a piss drinker, since the loser has no money for scotch LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 59
Brilliant posts Subash
Enter the characters you see

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22666
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
I said Nydas they don't let retards waste their time in having you join the elite members

My post wasn't about how they are" electronically marked" and so on. It was about JOINING the ELITE GROUP OF GENIUSES". You've posted that you are already a MEMBER; Indicating that your IQ is of genius levels.

For a genius: you cannot even grasp the meaning of a simple statement?

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
sNdya nac uoy crusemabnl hsti nttseetam ? o'Yrue an Iembeicl !

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22669
I have sent the security code to the hackers in Russia.

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
My 2 favorite sport teams.#1.Hackers United.#2.Manchester United.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Nydas posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 20:28 GMT
I have sent the security code to the hackers in Russia

WTF does that mean?

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
It means the kgb is going after you cause you don't like Nalin..

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
It could mean that he wasn't intelligent enough to unscramble the words to figure out what I wrote in my post.

Nydas here it is again, it's not a security code

"Ndya nac uoy crusemabnl hsti nttseetam ? o'Yrue an Iembeicl !

If you're at the level of genius as you claim to be.< you shouldn't need the help of the hackers in Russia to fingure it out.

You must of got their help when you took your IQ test before.

Nydas cheated on his IQ test .

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22679
Look you Ibecile nos fo chtbi. Stop sgincash me ow I ilwl oprrtpe ouy to hte liceop.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
No nintendonalin!

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
oyu og dan lcal meht. ese uyo ni ocrut. "ill eb eth eno wtachnig oyu teg dergcah orf iraycp ikd. .

BTW your shallow threats do not frighten me in the least. When I am ask if you "helped in assisting me" to use my pansat receiver to steal pirated TV channels, remember I can't lie under oath.

It'll be interesting to hear your explanations to the judge while you lie your face off , like you do on this site.

Be my guest and call the police and have me arrested for participating in a discussion on this discussion board kid.

BTW you miss a few letters and added a few more that don't belong, Genius!

" look you lmbecile son of A b itch. Stop chassing me or ( not OW) I will repport you to the police." OYU SNUDRENDTA ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
Tommy why do you hate Nalin so much?all this fta is just a hobby why is it so personal now?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1758
tommyshesaw is a crook who is being exposed

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Subash, what am I guilty of? LOL

I'm not helping to steal pirated signals. Nor am i using a receiver to get IKS. So why call me a crook? Looks who's talking. You use that same post on everyone how original, or is that the only sentence you can type other than all your other one about bestiality. You're start to sound like an old broken record.

How many pirated TV channels do you get with your illegal setup again? How much money do you pay to a privet or public server? How many IP addresses have you hacked into?

Before you open up your trap and call me a crook again, you better make damn sure you're on the legal side of the laws kid.

You better start pointing that accusing finger at you. There are so many incriminating posts on this site alone, made by you, freely admitting you use and help others to use IKS receivers. Your a ss can be put in prison for a long time. Your monopoly playing "get out of jail free" card isn't going to save you either.

Speaking of exposing a crook . You're an expert at exposing that fact about yourself Subash. Or should we all start calling you the " CROOK." ? It's more befitting as your title rather than calling me or others here a crook.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22680
tommyhesaw: Doreen tried her legal threats for a couple of months, and you can go on doing the same, for all I care.

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
In other words Tommy.Nalin is telling you to go F*uck yourself....Where can I get my I LOVE HACKERS T SHIRT..????

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
I don't know Doreen. Nor do I care what he tried. All I know is you threatened to call the police on me too. If you don't care what Doreen did to you, then why are you crying to me about it?

It's funny, considering you and subsah are the only two involved with piracy on this forum. I haven't seen any other member here posting IP addresses or links to IKS servers. But who am I to judge on or illegal activities. Continue on.

Now... If you'll excuse me, I have bills to pay one being for BELL TV. Oh, and don't forget to pay your pirate server. Keep up the good work Nydas and friends.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22682
For the benefit of Copyright law expert LK

1. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy - Associated Press ...
ap.news-journalonline.com/.../EU_INTERNET_PROTE... - United States
5 days ago - Feb 17, 1:02 PM EST. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal. By RAPHAEL SATTER and VANESSA GERA Associated Press ...
2. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal - IT Lounge
itlounge.eu/us-sites-hacked-as-objections-grow-to-piracy-deal/
4 days ago - Opponents of a controversial global copyright treaty counted three victories Friday as American government websites.
3. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal â€" Zeek News ...
www.zeeknews.com/.../us-sites-hacked-as-objections-grow-to-piracy-...
5 days ago - (AP) -- Opponents of a controversial global copyright treaty counted three victories Friday as American government websites were hacked and the Eastern...
4. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal (AP ...
minhchandler14.typepad.com/.../us-sites-hacked-as-objections-grow-...
4 days ago - [unable to retrieve full-text content]AP - Opponents of a controversial global copyright treaty counted three victories Friday as American government websites ...
5. US sites hacked as Objections Grow to Piracy Deal â€" ABC News ...
www.pigroot.com/.../us-sites-hacked-as-objections-grow-to-piracy-de...
5 days ago - US sites hacked as Objections Grow to Piracy Deal â€" ABC News. ABC NewsUS sites hacked as Objections Grow to Piracy DealABC NewsThe hackers ...
6. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal | The News ...
thenewsheadline.com/.../us-sites-hacked-as-objections-grow-to-piracy...
5 days ago - US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal. Opponents of a controversial global copyright treaty counted three victories Friday as American government ...
7. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal | CrazyChucks ...
crazychucks.com/.../US+sites+hacked+as+objections+gr... - United States
15+ items â€" 4 days ago - US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal. DIY Projects ...
4Vote Czech Republic, Slovakia freeze anti-piracy pact PhysOrg ...
7Vote Hackers hit Greek ministry over austerity, anti-piracy deal PhysOrg ...
8. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal ...
totallyfreedatingsite.org/us-sites-hacked-as-objections-grow-to-piracy...
2 days ago - Boston.comUS sites hacked as objections grow to piracy dealFederalNewsRadio.comSites belonging to the US Federal Trade Commission and the National ...
9. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal (AP)
designeruk.com/us-sites-hacked-as-objections-grow-to.../18699/
5 days ago - US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal (AP). February 17th, 2012 | Author: Yahoo News. AP â€" Opponents of a controversial global copyright treaty ...
10. Anonymous hacks U.S. sites to protest treaty - CBSNews - Science ...
esciencenews.com/sources/.../anonymous.hacks.u.s.sites.protest.treaty
5 days ago - More sources from other sites. US sites hacked as objections grow to piracy deal. from Physorg. Fri, 17 Feb 2012, 14:30:33 EST ...
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1032
Tommy_h posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 13:31 GMT

Now... If you'll excuse me, I have bills to pay one being for BELL TV. Oh, and ...... pirate server.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us