WHO IS THIS DAVE GUY??

Kendra H
Unregistered guest
All I hear about is some guy named Dave that everyone either hates or fears. Who is he? I am just curious.

Tom
Unregistered guest
It is what people call direct tv, Dave. Charlie is Dish Net

Ema

Kendra H
Unregistered guest
So...if Direct TV is monitoring this site...why post here?

Kent Hacket
Unregistered guest
Daves not here,he died April 18th.

Username: Raileena

Kentucky USA

Post Number: 1
You won't find to many places that Dave isn't monitoring.

NewGuy
Unregistered guest
Beware of the eye of DAVE. lol

Cali777
Unregistered guest
"Freedom of Speech" There is Nothing that DTV or any other sattellite firm can do to you for reading or posting information!!

TOM
Unregistered guest
Tell RAM9999 and AOL6945 information isn't illegal. They both got busted and they didnt even sell all they did was know a hell of a lot about hacking dtv. The problem is, intimate knowledge of DTV's interworkings comes from somewhere. DTV has enough money to sue you and sure make it sound like you were reverse enginering there products. Which is illegal.

EMA

Kendra H.
Unregistered guest
Wow...good thing I live in Canada where Dave can't get me!

cali777
Unregistered guest
TOM---RAM & AOL got busted for selling scripts not for posting information 2 totally different things...

Corp
Unregistered guest
Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this.

I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid.

worldnorth
Unregistered guest
Are we getting anywhere with this new p5 card or is it still wait?

Username: Jmm

Post Number: 4
so everyone is paying for H then HU then P4 then P5 then .....who knows whats next....

why dont you all just pay for the service and forget about the headache!

i find myself watch less and less TV nowadays anyway so this is just too much trouble and worries!

GO PBS!!!!!

LEGION..many are we
Unregistered guest
....and i drove my chevy to the levy, but the levy was gone.......

buttmonkey
Unregistered guest
.....But the levy was DRY!!!

Anonymous

....and good old boys where drinking whiskey and wine, singing this'll be the day that I die.

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 72
And we all miss our free pay-per-views (jmm we were able to get hundred of dollars of pay-per-view per month for free so subscribing and watching what we had become accustomed to would be quite expensive) and isn't it whisky and rhy (or rie or however it is spelled)

Anonymous

I think your right Taz Spin about the rhye. I could'nt remember
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us