The Last Exorcism (2010)

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 485
i watched not even half this movie and i was like wtf is this crap this movie blows why did the hollywood producers even air this thing! where they smokeing crack? dang

anyhow just little 411 for you guys and gals not worth the time

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 353
thanks for the heads up....
almost sent my dog to watch that flick.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4554
LOL i am just downloading it now...thanks for the tip

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1814
lol finish22

i wrote a small review abt this movie in the movie section somewhere. The movie is not that bad. It's just the ending sucks balls. Makes very little to no sense and it would probably have been better if they cut the last seen out or expanded on it. Anyways, only 2 or 3 parts were a little spooky. Actually surprised at the amount of comedy in the movie as well.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4555
Shoot... the download was a fake! GRRRR

I hate that when that happens Upload

Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 5
I didn't understand the Subject: The Last Exorcism (2010) so here is what Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia said.

Exorcism (from Late Latin exorcismus, from Greek exorkizein - to bind by oath) is the practice of evicting demons or other spiritual entities from a person or place which they are believed to have possessed by causing the entity to swear an oath. The term became prominent in early Christianity from the early second century onward as the casting out of demons.[1] Nevertheless, the practice is quite ancient and part of the belief system of many cultures and religions.

Not much of true FTA TV, but I have found this
Satellite TV forum a good place to come to learn
about other subjusts and have few laughs.

Username: Rerevenger

Post Number: 7
Not anymore, those were the "old day's' .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us