Need help to setup my receiver....

Bronze Member
Username: Rabaab

Post Number: 73
Hi, I have the satellite Installed with 119/118/110 ports and I am trying to have all The three ports on the diff disq like 1,2,3. I am able to get the signal only on the two like 110&118 or 119&110 or 118&119 not on all the three. It was good on my old receiver which was kbox and I changed to nano2.

Can you guide me to get all the three ports working...

setting up my receiver on the different disq

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19106
The nature of the LNBs - if genric or Dishpro, would make a differnce. I presume from your post that the switch is diseqC.
You could record your settings when you are getting 110 & 118 and then reocrd the settings when you are getting 119 & 110, post them here and I will be able to see why somethin is working etc.
Also please post the size of your dish.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Hi nydas, thanks for your reply.
I have a big round dish i think its 33" which has 119/118 on it and a small round dish which i think is 18" which has 110 on it and has a Disq attached to it.

Let me know What else do you need? Sorry about that I know nothing about the satellite.Trying to learn little through this website and through you people.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19107
rabaab: Sorry for the delay. I had gone out.
The settings for 118 would be
LNB freq 10750 or 10600
LNB type standard or single and also try Universal
Use diseqC 1 - most likely you will get all Internationals.
If not try with DisEqC setting of 2 or 3 or 4
Once you have decided where 118 is connected on the switch, use the same switch port number for 119, but set the LNB freq as 11250. You should get the 119 channels.
Use disEqc setting other than the one previously found for 118./119 and LNB freq 11250. You will find a signal in one of the remaining three switch settings.. Scan 110.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Thankyou so much nydas. That worked.
Thanks for all your help

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19109
You are welcome
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts