Vewather forecastor help

Bronze Member
Username: Nuprules

Post Number: 31
please help if you can. i installed 100322 file and forecastor gave me regional weather. then when i installed the 100320 file i keep getting no video or audio. anyone know what i could be doing wrong? my network software is 2.00.03 i scanned all channels and i have a bunch of channels but it keeps saying no audio or video.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13998
Jack

You must do a foctory default then rescan all satellites!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
thanks plymouth that worked. im missing a bunch of channels though. is that usual? don't see espn or cnn. also internationals on 61.5 i dont see. any idea on why?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
ok i got all the american ones now. just missing international.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18960
jack frost:
Most of the Internationals have been moved to
Anik F3 (118.8W) html.
What few are available on 61.5 are not supported by IKS servers.
To get Internations via IKS server, you have to
a. Install a 33-36" Dish
b. the dish MUST have 1 special LNB designed for 118.8 list of TPs.
c. This special LNB (only $20 or less) will also get you your regular english programming from 119W.
d. you can use a regualr $5 DisEqC switch, to connect up from any other existing dish. You might encouter a few problems if the old dish has DishPro LNB.
e. If you find you have problem as stated in d. above, use your LNB that you are using currently for 61.5W, to scan 110W (apprpriately pointed, of course). The IKS servers do send out some English programming.

Finally, please do not get into a question and answer situation regarding my statement on 118.8W.

33" Dish and special LNB are an ABSOLUTE requirement.

Best of luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
thanks nydas for the detailed response. i thought i can get international from my 61.5 dish and the weather forecaster would find those too. i didn't know they moved. no one ever moved my dish before to 118.8 its still at 61.5. you think they will get a fix for 61.5?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18963
Finally, please do not get into a question and answer situation regarding my statement on 118.8W.

33" Dish and special LNB are an ABSOLUTE requirement.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us