Galaxy 19 SETUP

Bronze Member
Username: Robbie12

Post Number: 98
I am trying to get those free to air channels (Syria/Oman/Yemen/Sudan/ ksa/Iraq), they are listed on lyngsat under Galaxy 19.
My receiver is a viewsat ultra.
The first thing is that there is no Galaxy 19 on my receiver list,
The list contains the following: Galaxy 10R, 11/c, 13/c, 14/c, 1 R/c, 3c, 3c/c, 4R/c, Intelsat5 and Intelsat 5/6
Which one should I choose?
The second thing is: I am using an oval 33''x18'' star choice dish with the following LNB's info:
Dual satellite quad output switchable ku lnbf/Model name: LM-2738-SC/Input Frequency: 11.7-12.2 Ghz/Output Frequency: 950-1450 Mhz/Linear polarization: Vertical 10-15V/ horizontal 16-20V
Is it the right stuff to get the signal?
I also have another LNB, I am not sure if this LNB works (in case the quad one is not the proper one)
This lnb is a universal single LNBF (NF: 0.5 dB, R.F.: 10.7-12.7 Ghz, L.O.:9.75/10.6 Ghz)
So anyone out there has an idea about how to get the signal?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
here are the pictures of the dish and LNBsUpload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
here are the pictures of the dish and LNBsUpload

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 190
You can use any sat in the menu ..as long as you assign the proper settings

the dual quad is for two sats and uses 22hz switch -(107w set to 0 and 111w set to 22hz)

With the dual quad I think if you select a sat and assign LO freq of 10750 and any diseqc port if used and set 22hz switch to zero and have selected an active transponder{you can get transponder info here http://www.global-cm.net/MPEGlistKuBandUS.html )...then go to dishpointer .com and set up the map to your dish location and select 99w( when you aim at 99w hopefully the 2 degree difference will align you with 97w ) aim the dish as shown and adjust elevation til you get the best q. you can

though it could be easier to install the univeral lnb... assign proper settings and go to dishpointer select 97w and aim as shown...

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 364
Intelsat 5 is the one you need to choose.
A dish smaller than 33" round will not be able to get signals. I think you should change you dish to a 36" or biger.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us