P3 Cards

Unregistered guest
Hello,

I was just wondering why on Ebay people are buying the P3 cards at a higher price for DTV, when Direct TV is changing to the P4 cards? The P3 cards are going for anywhere from $60-90, whereas P4 cards are going from $20-30? IF anyone knows please post. Thanks alot!

Bronze Member
Username: Bluez

Post Number: 25
p3s can be programed and p4/p5s cant, but you can get from dtv for free

chrisZen
Unregistered guest
how do we go about gettin free p4's?

Username: Dsssatcom

Post Number: 1
p4's and p5's can if you all would just test and quit just sitting on your butts waiting for the ones who did the work to give it out.and the p3's will be up a long time since they run on the p4 and p5 datastreem

devin
Unregistered guest
recently my direct tv chanels have begun to black out and on the bottom the message'this card has expired,please enter your new card' or something like that appears. does this mean that only my card (p3) has expired or has all p3 cards expired and i need to get a p4card now? if anybody knows please let me know.

Anonymous

To Devin, Direct Tv is phasing out all the old HU channels, that's why you're getting that message, they simply don't exist anymore as far as your card is concerned. P5 cards are now 200$ CDN on Ebay. The price is going to shoot right through the roof...

demmons
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know which card will be needed P4 or P5

Post Number: 7
the datstream for the p3's will be totally down by the 28th.the p4's and dishnet cards are going to be the hot ones to get.the p5's will be fazed out.i have been watching and selling on ebay with my things and they all are going up and its hard to give away the p3's

demmons
Unregistered guest
Is their a chance that the P3 cards will continue working

Post Number: 8
NO

martinny
Unregistered guest
Why wont the p3 cards be reprogramable to recieve the new data stream

Post Number: 9
the same reason the h cards before them cant,no datastream

devin
Unregistered guest
can the p4 or p5 be programmed, and if so what do i need to buy to be able to?

Anonymous

does anyone no what card direct tv is going with

DaveSucks
Unregistered guest
Right now DTV subscribers use either a P4 or P5 (D1) card.

Post Number: 10
THE P5'S AND P4'S ARE THE CARDS TO GET

Username: Moneybags180

Post Number: 5
Devin go to gx-technologies.com

Anonymous

Will the P4 or P5 cards be able to work with old recievers like the HU or P3 recievers??

Anonymous

any news on P4 fixes/programming? will the p4 cards work on older rca receivers?

Unregistered guest
should not be long now fixes for the p4 cards has to be at the hill top as of 04/29/04 dave hit them all no more S.L.C's.so now we sit till a fixes comes does any one know about th silver bullet it a reciever that dont need a card i find fixes on its own go to www.sat-toys.com for more info it price is going for 439.99

dudju
Unregistered guest
how long until programs are up and running?

neil
Unregistered guest
does anyone know if loaders for the Hu card will be able to work for p4's and p5's. And will the recivers work aswell for p4, p5's?

truthless
Unregistered guest
Yes, I'm using a MikobuIII with P4 flash version 2.0 and it works fine with the P4. As for receivers, you should only use the older receivers with the P4 and P5, the newer RID receivers can be ECM'd and become worthless. Most of the receivers will work with the P4 okay.

Neil
Unregistered guest
ty,( i have a red dragon xtreme xp with dual Atmel Flash will that work with p4's and p5's) , hey by the way truthless could u give me link to where u got that p4 flash version 2.0 or does your loader only suppport it?

TOM
Unregistered guest
Look you guys, there is no public p4 hack. No way to fix your loaders to work with P4 Cards. The truth is if you screw with your cards, you will screw them up. As of right now, no one I know has seen a p4 loader, so who knows what if old loaders will be upgradable. There is one thing that is certain, there is Hack for the P4 or loader for the P4 available. GX-Technologies is a scam people.

EMA

Anonymous

Wow, we are getting tense, people! I heard through the BS grape vine, that the card will be usable close to the end of this month. I guess for now, it's 2 channels for us until it's back up. Happy long week end.

Anonymous

There are many oblique references to the HU stream being shut down and HU cards being turned into ice scrapers, but I'm curious if anybody can elaborate on this notion of a stream being shut down. I recognize the same thing happened with the old H cards. But...what does this mean technically? Do the HU card ASICs identify themselves as a unique beast, now lacking the ability to decode a stream? How is that identification mechanism fundamentally different than an off the shelf live card or even a forthcoming P4 ASIC?

Any further explanation of this notion of a stream shutting down would be most appreciated!

Cheers!

canadabob
Unregistered guest
Basicly from what I understand dave's satelite stopped sending video packets data that was supported by hu chip. It seems to me that p4 chip has a greater abillity to decode video since it was working when hu was still supported.

Anonymous

can anyone send me the p4 flash 2.0 so i can flash my loader

Lord Onac
Unregistered guest
Hello EveryBody

If i want to buy an access card which one is the better P4 or P5?, The Two Cards can be programmed like the older P3 cards?

IZZyztoy
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=87661#POST87661

HEY MR. Shmarteepaants
If your so up on the concept of STREAMING, you should be able to answer your own question, you SCHMUK.

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=87790#POST87790

you're to nice to have answered.

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=88380#POST88380

Do you know how to search the net ?????

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=90859#POST90859

Man, you can't be serious, try reading a post or two.

freeisneverfree
Unregistered guest
hey morons, the h and hu cards were never really hacked, just patched! the encryption on those cards was never hacked just pathced by a 3m or act file. the p4's will be patchable sooner or later, month, year, who knows.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us