Problem with Samsung LDP image

Username: Horashadow

Post Number: 1
Hello,

I'm having issues with a Samsung 62'' LDP model HLS6187WX/XAC .

When the tv is turned on, sometimes it works for 3-5 minutes and then the screen freezes, sometimes it stays locked in one image, some other times the image breaks into lines.

To overcome that, I have to turn off the TV, wait 2-3 minutes and turn it back on. If the problem happens again, I have to repeat the process

Once the picture gets stabilized, the tv can work fine for over 10 hours without a problem.

I have minimum understanding of tvs, if someone could point me into the right direction, it would be appreciated

Thanks

Username: Tonyah

Post Number: 1
I have a Samsung HL-R5067W. While watching HD, the screen will drop to black or become jittery. When I try to bring the satellite guide up, the guide will roll endlessly. After dropping to black (the audio is unaffected), it may take 3-10 seconds for the picture to return. I can record to my DVR a section of HD that displays the problems, and reliably have it occur. Interestingly if I use the SVideo ouput to play the HD recording, then the problem does not occur. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks for any and all help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us