Cant scan 61.5 with nfusion HD

Username: Blade1

Post Number: 5
i cant get any signal for 61.5 with my nfusion hd box. I have a subscription with DN and i am getting signal for 61.5 with their box.
My settings are as followed:
LNBF
DISEQC 1.0 (DP 21, 34)
PORT 4
NETWORK - OFF
22KH - OFF

My dish is a dish 500 dish with a single lnb facing toward 61.5. I also have dish 1000 for 119, 110, and 118 in one dish. All lines are going to a dp44 switch. I get signal for 110, 119, 118, but cant get signal for 61.5. I am positive it is port 4 (as i have no other open ports on dp 44 switch).

What can be wrong? I don't have the 8psk adapter yet..but it is on its way and should have it. But i highly doubt that is causing my box not to scan echo3.

Your help is much appreciated.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15663
The dish1000 is not a High Definition Dish, the Superdish is a true HD Dish,the only one on the market as far as I know.

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 466
There is no such thing as a high definition dish. Any dish will receive HD

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15665
I meant the whole works including Dish, LNBs etc., as supplied by DN

Post Number: 6
Nalin, the dish that is pointing towards 61.5 is a dish 500 dish with a single dispro LNB. If i am not mistaken, it should work. If it doesn't pick up HD channels, it should atleast pick up SOME channels. There are a few international channels on 61.5 that are currently working on nfusion hd that are not HD.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15666
I am not sure if any of the DN internationals of 61.5W are working on Nfusion. Kbox has the Internationals form DN 118.7. Have you looked at Dummychat.com?
Perhaps somebody with Nfusion will clarify.

Bronze Member
Username: Lamborghini

Post Number: 40
Hi Nalin, Plymouth & Sada,

Please let me know if any box works on 61.5 as I can get angels only for 61.5. I can not get 118.7 or 148 - blocked by trees & building. So if any of you have info on 61.5 please post ASAP. I will buy the box that gets 61.5 Internationals-Indian. Thanks and Regards. I do appreciate the immense contribution from you guys at all times.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10296
Lamborghini

With NFusion nothing coming after a scan on 61.5W, this satellite is totally MPEG-4 HD and SD, but can work with NFusion HD receiver, I can't say if few channels work.

For sure Sonicview and KBox will not work on MPEG-4 SD channels, maybe HD channel?

Bronze Member
Username: Lamborghini

Post Number: 41
Thanks Plymouth. I will wait to buy a box that cracks 61.5. How come 118.7 is working? Is it on a different platform? Regards.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10298
Few international channels work on 118.7 on 3 IKS receivers.

Post Number: 7
so i will need a 8psk adapter to fully scan 61.5? is that why i can't scn it right now?

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 55
What you are most likely running into is only finding transponders with an SR of 20000 (SD) where HD transponders have an SR of 21500.

Bird 61.5 has five transponders with an SR of 20000 and most if not all channels look like internationals.

I have an old Koolsat box which using the ChannelMaster channel editor will allow you to add transponders with the correct SR. Then I can pull down those channels to the Koolsat box. Obviously this box is for FTA only so I can't view them.

Hope this helps

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10300
Sorry

I do a rescan with Fta only on "no"

Channels up on 61.5W NFusion Solaris:

ZeeSA up
ART America up
LBC America up
AL Jaeera up

Post Number: 8
hmmmm but that doesn't explain why i can't pick up 61.5 at all. Is there any special settings i have to do?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10301
Blade

Go in menu/installation/antenne setting then put this setting:

LO Freq: 11250
Diseq: choose the port on which you hook your 61.5W dish

Lock TP: 12326 H 20000
LNB Power: on

Now press menu(one time) then Channel scan

You must see:

Satellite: 61.5W ECHO 3 & RAIN
Antenna Setting: 11250
FTA only: "No"

Now select search channel and press OK, wait until it finish.

You must found between 70 and 200 channels in regard with your position.

Where you live (State or Province)?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us