cw600p the same

Silver Member
Username: Greatful

Post Number: 144
is cw the only one down?

Username: Flippercandoit

LaSalette, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 10
my cw600p and bother in-laws cw700 is down 2 right 6pm ...go figure eh!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14971
CW800s is down on all DN channels and of course, on BEV channels.
This happened under the new BIN dated 2 days ago.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14973
I checked with a Pansat user. The latest PUFF BIN for the converted receivers is working fine!

Silver Member
Username: Greatful

Post Number: 145
why just cw and no one else

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14974
Ftatalk.com reports that the current outage is confined to only CaptiveWorks receivers!!

Silver Member
Username: Kellergirl

Orlando, FL

Post Number: 138
Odd.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14976
Not so odd, if you consider that completefta, the parent site of CW files was shut down and Phillip Allison, the coder who probably was responsible for CW codes, was found guilty last month in a US court

Bronze Member
Username: Brampton

Post Number: 27
dn is up minus internationals plus ndtv and sab

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 156
nfusion down on all chan.

Silver Member
Username: Kellergirl

Orlando, FL

Post Number: 139
Nalin, does this mean there will be no more CW bins?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8974
Kellergirl

No the bin will come out tomorrow .

Bronze Member
Username: Jsstp

Post Number: 13
cw files out

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8976
You can found the files here:

http://mike.dynip.com/phcdl/category.php?id=20

Free no login

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 125
Read the rules

DO NOT post your message or question to more than one discussion on this board.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8978
Chumley

Yes you are right, Jay break the rules

jay
Bronze Member

Post Number: 12

Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 02:47 am: Edit Post
cw files out

jay
Bronze Member

Post Number: 13

Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 02:50 am: Edit Post
cw files out

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 273
http://www.ftatech.net/forums/index.php?topic=12657.0

Nalin there will be lots of bogus charges and phony court cases!One can only find such bogus cases in PACER which is not a real deal!

North is still in the sat piracy biz<I;-)

I see Dipper is pumping people full of the SPOTBEAM technology(BS)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14982
joeturn : Thanks for the URL and the info therein.

I am a retired person and almost retiring from worldly things. In my religion, at a certain stage in life, whether the stage is acquired by virtue of age or voluntarily by renunciation of worldly goods, anything that is given to me, I am allowed to take but only to the extent I need it.

If I were a priest I would be required to share it with my disciples and as a lay person I am required to share it with my family and any needy friends or members of society without desire for any returns for my sharing. I adhere to these admonishments from the great teachers of the past.

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 274
Be leary of the great teachers of the past! Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see!

I saw David Copperfield make the Impire State building dissapeer!!

They are prepareing the herd for the new wave of LMD(letters of mass destruction) this time ooogles will send in their $3500.00

The end user if not making a profit can not be charged even if IPv6 documents their downloads but they wont know this!

PS: I think Religulous should be nominated for an academy award<I;-) spell check please MrBookWarn TIA

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Consider the Following Basic Map call:

A = A+B taking 200 clock cycles
C = A*B taking 100 clock cycles

Normally this would work out to:
C=(A+B)*B

BUT if a timer interrupt is set at 180 A=A+B, and C is unchanged.

Maps work this way - and there are a lot of them that are considerably more complicated. This kind of attack makes knowing the full map useful - but it doesn't guarantee you stay up. The only solution is to reverse engineer what each of the steps are for each call, and to write some creative code to figure when to stop, and what the partial values are.

Some coders have a more comprehensive strategy than others for handling this, but the end result is the same. That is all that matters.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14983
If you do a Map call for "the broken" i.e. the guy who was convicted of piracy of DN signals,
you will be led to Florida.

If you do a Map call for "Chumley aka LK aka justforhaha's" i.e. the guy/woman who keeps on coming back to this forum again and again under countless different names,
you will be led to Florida.

One would think that it is the same person, but well LK - she does not have any brains to write software.

Q.E.D.

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 718
LMFAO!

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Granny Nalin, your civil penalty is in the wings...
plymouth boasts about how this site is #1 with traffic. The confidential informants know all about you and your activities concerning the pansat 2500 and its clones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
If made public, the Reply, Ferguson Declaration and Confidential Declaration would provide to the public information they do not currently possess, may jeopardize the safety of EchoStar's confindential informants, may cause harm to EchoStar's ongoing investigations into various persons and entities known to be or believed to be involved in satellite television piracy, and could result in the destruction of evidence relating to EchoStar's ongoing investigations into satellite television piracy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 720
You are killing me!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8986
Chumley

Me and Nalin are Canadians, the only way for Echos. to shut off our mouth is bashing us, all court papers concern only USA people.

I don' t steal Bev, if DN was down definitly, I can listen my prefered channels in Free to Air and get my local channels on "Air" with a good antenna but never I will pay again for S.H.I T service by actual provider Cables and Satellites.

When the provider will able to give me the channels I want without taking 4 additional channels which I don't want, maybe I will come back a sub customer.

Today I had cancel my Phone and Internet from Bell for a local provider and save over 35$ by month for a better service.

These providers need to be kick in A.S.S for understand.

We can't listen our Hockey because Bell had buy our French Sport channel, until they buy it we had listened it on local channels.

I know that providers read our posts and I hope that one day they understand their customers and stop it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 724
Free country(s) Last I heard Monopolies were illegal and the rain that falls in my yard belongs to me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Plymouth , i agree with most of what you posted

never pay for TV... OTA channels and True FTA should suffice for idle times when tv is needed

I disagree with ..onlyU.S. people can be charged by nagravision

Rico , your elected officials gave permision to the providers to RAIN their signals into your yard and you cannot decipher them without authorization.

Silver Member

Post Number: 727
I know. I am a bad boy. I hope they only throw me in prison. Maybe my elected officials will make the penalty more severe. I think they should take an arm or at least a hand for decoding signals.
J

Silver Member

Post Number: 728
My point is legislatures are so narrow minded and self gratifying that it has never been further than "for the people, by the people".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us