Expert Help Needed

Bronze Member
Username: Jagsa

Post Number: 31
I have a Pansat3500sd. I have just loaded BIN315T and everything just washed out. I reloaded the previous file 315 and then 315T.
The problem is: I am trying to get Echo8.1 which was running nicely. Then the dish moved its position due to the high velocity winds in the area. Since then the Signal level is 51 to 61% but the signal quality remains 0%. In the same position last week the level and quality were 87 and 91% . The signal level varies between 50 to 63% but quality remains 0% I have tried repositioning the dish but no improvement.

Do we need something additional to attach to the dish, since there was a rumour that after April 17 the signal would change to digital or something

Kindly help as I am not getting any channel at all.

I haven't been able to access Future-Fta.info since the past week, i am aware of the server being down but this long makes me feel I am missing some vital info.

Thanks for the help in advance

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8765
jags

Realign your dish with a cheap satellite tracker(10$).
Be sure that you use the good Tp Freq.

Bronze Member
Username: Jagsa

Post Number: 33
I will do that. Thanks Plymouth , you are always been a great help.
Will you please also say if I need any thing else to receive digital signal. I have a Sony Trinitron and with the analog no more will i be able to get the signal.
I need to know where to shop for the signal tracker please, I know its asking for too much, but its basics for you.

Thanks a ton

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8768
jags

You are Welcome

All signal from satellite Ku-Band are in digital signal, you can use Componants outputs for get best quality picture.

You can buy it in RadioShack store.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3127
signal level measures ur connection from the lnb to the reciever
that is fairly low.
the quality is how well you are seeing the satellite. So, if you have 0 quality, and ur dish has moved, it needs to be repositioned in my opinion.
if u are getting 119, just a little movement is all that is needed to get 110,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us