Need sum help.......

Silver Member
Username: Rudy240

Post Number: 158
can anybody help me i have a vs plat my other computer took a crap iam using a new one i just downloaded the loader 2 from ftafiles.org and the new files for my box from ftahq my problem is when i open my loader it tells me com port failed and when i try to download the file it tells me error initializing can anybody help

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8605
ruds

Use the Loader from viewsatusa.com

This loader 1 is more recent and is alway updated.

Silver Member
Username: Rudy240

Post Number: 159
yeah i tried loading loader 1 it tells me it installed but when i run it it starts the setup process again but no loader my loader 2 does show up but as soon as i open it it says com port 1 failed and then the loader appears i put the new file in and it says error initializing it any suggestions

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8607
ruds

You use a null cable or a USB to null?

Username: Aam245

Post Number: 8
Plymouth
I am successful in importing channel file into Channel Master saved originally on USB from SV8kHD.

Now that I have 118.8 bird strange thing is that all the PIDs etc for international channels are showing correct in that file in the channel master. For example GEONW SID 902, TP=11806 all PIDs are correctly showing as 4642 and 4643 for that bird. So whats the use of creating / adding a dummy channel with these PIDs when the PIDs are already correct in the original channel althugh they are scrambled.

Donno what to do. Guidance is appreciated. Please note that I am not pointing at 61.5. I am pointing at 118.8.
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Abouelteem

Post Number: 19
plymouth or nalin
would you please tell me which satalite did the international channels on 61.5W moved to? i know it is 118.7 but what is the name echo? or KU? and what is the number
also please provide the Alt, Lattitude and all information
one more thing that i have the old lnb for 61.5 can i still use it? Thanks

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8627
Tam

Forget it all gone on N3 and PPV start to gone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us