Flag this message Nagra 2 to Nagra 3 swap is imminent. What are your options?

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 165
Hello there.

You are the unfortunate recipient of this newsletter because you are a member of my forum or a customer in my store. As you may have noticed we are getting a swap nag on the Dishnet nudie channels as of last night. They are saying as of April 1st (my birthday) the p*rn channels will require a ROM240 card and a subscription to watch. While spoofing (masquerading) a ROM10x card or Atmega as a ROM240 will get rid of this nag, when the switch happens nothing but a subscribed ROM240 card will be able to decrypt video on those channels. Contrary to what you may have heard there is no Nagra3 hack. I am not saying there never will be but I doubt it. Even the Nagra2 ROM206 cards are not opened up. If they do this swap the way they did with the Nagra1 to Nagra2 swap we have about 2-3 months until complete blackout with all channels worth watching disappearing at half time.
So what are your options to still receive the channels you are accustomed to after they complete the card swap? One is to subscribe. The other is to buy a Slinger device from my store at [link removed] and use public key servers to receive control words that open up the channels.

- Whoa, stop for a minute! You said the new cards are not hacked so WTF are you talking about mili? What Slinger? -

Slingers are compact devices that access online card sharing servers to obtain the decryption keys to channels you tune to on your receivers. The keys Slingers retrieve from the Internet are uploaded by the Slinger people who have legal subscribed cards. All they do is intercept keys between their subscribed card and receivers, upload those keys to a server online and when you tune to a channel those are the keys your Slinger device will retrieve and use. Since these keys are the same no matter what subscribed card serves them, pinpointing the subscription that is whored out is pretty much impossible.
So as you see Slingers are not a hack but a workaround their security. The end results are the same. I believe you guys have a ton of questions how this system works, how and what to program and more valid questions. That is why I put together a Frequently Asked Questions page at [link removed]
I also updated http://www.bellexpress.vu and added Slinger setup instruction links.
I would like to ask you if you are interested in buying one buy one as soon as you can afford because I only have about 100 of them left and the supplier already notified me that if there is a rush on them they will first fill the orders from end users first then if they got Slingers left over they will sell those to me.

mili
Copy and Paste from other site

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4603
hi rocky good info,
slinger...new kid in town,
it doen't work with fta rec,
+ u need seperate rec for dn and bell,
that what i got from reading this,,
i didn't see any channel list for dn,
for bell they posted channel list , i am still confused about public server?

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
HI Sada,i need comments on this ...new kid slinger..i post here for info only..

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4605
what i mean't is new kid in town, "new product on the market, i am talking about slinger.."

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
I understand Sada dont worry.

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 82
If you buy this, you'll probably end up like the folks that bought card-readers during the Dave days. I'm sure DN already has their lawyers lined up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us