Jvvh Puff V201- Nalin

Bronze Member
Username: Rekha

Post Number: 19
I have uploaded Jvvh Puff V201 to my converted FLU many times and each time I only see the channel info on the lower part of screen . no picture and no sound.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13572
Rekhaji: The 201 PUFF BIN has a lot of problems. The best one is Tronic PUFF_201, but even that has scan problems.
Read some of the 10 or so current threads on PUFF.
My advice is to wait another day to get a better BIN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Thank you Nalin . will wait. One question-after factory reset, can I upload 201 PUFF Bin or there are other steps to be taken.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 839
jvvh suggests you don't do a Factory Reset. Just load the chosen Bin, delete all channels and then do a Sat Scan.

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 82
Abby, this may work for some with the jvvh bin, but it gave me no picture and believe me, I tried every which way.

This may be due to this series of bins being incompatible with channel master. If you have any remnants, even just the bird name written from CM, you will get NO PICTURE.

So if you have problems with no picture, suspect CM remnants on your stb and do a factory rest before scanning each bird.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
can I install 201 PUFF BIN after factory reset or do I have to install some other bin first.I do not have CM

Silver Member
Username: 3dges

Compton

Post Number: 101
yes you can but even then this file is not stable.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 840
Do this: Load your channel list, the one which used to have all your channels and therefore all your TPs.

Then load the Fwank7_201_PUFF bin. You may find that none of your channels work even though they are all still there. Now go into Menu, delete ALL your channels, the TPs will remain, only the channels will go. Now do a Sat Scan. Almost all your channels will come back and they will work.

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 71
For those who had done a factory default I did and then I had to do a blind scan and all channels back axcept no one channle from ECHO 8,10 Is there a way to get them back...its weir...it seems as it has no quality signal on my Converted Pansat 2500a to a PUFF however before the last ecm I was getting all channels...Can some help if possible...

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 267
The problem thata jvvh and tronic are resolving now is about the V tp's. for this reason when you scan only get the H tp's and that mean a few ch. less. I did a blind scan with FLU stb using testings bins,and I only got 174 ch, on echo7 +85 radio.

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 73
I guess Nalin is right we should wait for new bin...thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us