How to setup new viewsat pro?

Username: Jai_maharastra

Post Number: 9
I just purschased viewsat pro, how do initially set to the following birds: 110, 119, 61.5?

Also, which files to use? new or old gui?

Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks, Sly

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5919
sly Gaberielle
Download these files:

Factory file:
[link removed]

Satellite info:
[link removed]

Latest bin file:
[link removed]

Unzip and load it on USB Key and load it in the receiver, go in menu,system information then receiver Upgrade, USB, and load those 3 files in the receiver.

Now go in Antenna setup, enter the pin code "0000" , select the satellite you want and enter this setup for each satellite and scan one satellites at time.

LNB type: OC-SDP for Dp LNB, Standard for standard LNB( good for 119,110 and 61.5)
LNB Freq: 11250( good for 119,110 and 61.4)
Tp Freq: 119W: 12486, 110W 12224, 61.5W 12355

Diseq: choose port 1 for 119W, port 2 for 110W and port 3 for 61.5W and hook the good port for each LNB on your switch.

Post Number: 10
I tried it and still have an issue.

The problem is how do I select 3 sats while I am booting it up for the first time. After I select first one, it goes and does channel search - and exits out to a channel. Secondly, If I try to go back and add other sats (press menu to go back) I lose the confirguration for other satellites. I do select "SAVE" each time I go back or whenever asked...

HELP!!!

Jai Maharastra!!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6112
Jai
You must pointed those satellites with tree LNBs for get the channels.

Which dish you use?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
The one the DN installed about 3 yrs ago one dish pointing towards 61.5 and other with 2 lnb pointing towards 110 & 119 (d0n't know which type of dish, but the shape is oval and say Dish 500 on it). Do you think I need to do something else or call someone to setup the whole house again..as for switch, I guess - the switch is 3 in 2 out (I only can see it in 2 place in the house - the living room or the bed room).

Hope this helps, please help!!

Jai Maharastra

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6183
Jai post your settings on each satellites please.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us