Nfusion

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 406
What's up with the nfusions here lately ?

Gold Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 1026
Their IKS server is down as a part of an upgrade. They are now calling IKS "SUNS2". I'm not sure what extra features SUNS2 has (if any). It's just bad planning to take down their main server while doing an upgrade (should have 2 servers, at minimum, running in parallel). But this is all low-budget, not-so-legal stuff. At any rate, you will have to update your nfusion with a new bin that'll soon be released to make it work with IKS again. You can't load this bin via Internet - it'll have to be done thru serial or web loader. People speculate a few more days for the new bin to be released.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3634
they are just fooling us............

Silver Member

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 407
Nfusion blows . I want my money back !

Silver Member

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 408
No realy sada what's up ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3637
first of all the two sites.......
f2atv.com,nfusionforum.com are filled with as*holds.......who will ban u if u say something..
i am not sure if they are working on server,why can they just release standalone fix at the mean time..
don't know why are they not doing it?
basically they are ignoring problems/ wanna people to buy NFHD..i hope thats not their plan......
as we seen in the past , when ever nfusion was down...it was down for long time....way too long..something fishy is happenig........and trust me its not what they are telling us..
there is competion ahead for nfusion as kbox is around and they are doing exactally oposite things what nfusion is not doing..

Bronze Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 92
Take a look at what the high priest of nfusion, matchstick, said at the first of the week, there would be a new bin out at the end of the week that would stabilize suns. Well it is the end of the week, where is the bin?

Sounds like we are going to have IPVR fixed real soon, never happened.

So far just a lot of talk. Lets see some action.

Nfusion don't even make a good back up box.

I can't believe all those people lined up to send them 500.00 for their HD and it isn't even out. How do you know it is coming out when they say it will?

I can't remember them ever coming out on time with anything.

I would avoid them like the plague until they prove themselves.

My 2 cents

Gold Member

Post Number: 1027
It's called: "exploiting hope" LOL

Bronze Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 93
I call it "Line up sucker's and give me 500". All the lemmings couldn't wait to do it.

Bronze Member
Username: Stryker1984

Post Number: 12
nfusion is up if you do the ip change

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11337
menu-internet-OK-network information.
You may need to change to static.
Then change last three digits of IP address (top one on list).
Try 107 or 122 or even 100

Bronze Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 94
That is NOT a fix. It only works with SOME people. The new bin that was due out the end of LAST week was supposed to fix that.

Nothing is happening that they say is going to happen. If they can't fix it when they say they can, they should STFU until they can.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1028
Yeah, that IP fix is only to address people who are having issues with their routers. Whether you use static of DHCP, it doesn't matter. DN is up and Bev is down - period. We will have to wait for a new bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Amitm21

Post Number: 38
welp, Bev is up and running for me, just came on automatically...i didn't change anything, had the autoroll on...

hmm, wonder if a new bin will still come out, eventhough its working...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3649
yeh everything came back for me when i unplug it and plug it back in.. it went back to dchp.......

Bronze Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 95
It would be nice for the super human matchstick to come on and tell everyone why they didn't come up with the new fix last week like he promised.

Makes you wonder if they are coming out with a HD box like they say, or are they in Bangkok with all your money.

This jerking around changing the settings in your router to get something to work that is supposed to NEVER go down, makes you wonder what the heck they are up to.

Bronze Member
Username: Bluebee

Post Number: 93
From nfusionforumdotcom
----------------------------
guys and gals Nfusion group is pleased to release 1.47t (S.U.N.S phaze 2)

-S.U.N.S phaze 2
-DHCP (glich fixed)

this bin completes the equipment upgrades, and fixes DHCP issues. as of 9:30pm eastern all was completed and went live. Kinda took longer than I thought to complete

Note: this is a must UPGRADE

-Matchstick

Bronze Member

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 96
If they are a week late with a software update, how much later will they be with the hardware? Meaning the HD nova
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us