New satellite box?

Silver Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 240
i want to buy a new satteliete box i heard ther is one with the internet connection and it doesnt go down tht much..can someone suggest me a good box which one should i buy?

Silver Member
Username: Burkan

Post Number: 103
I just bought the SonicView 360 primer, it has good support and PVR with external Hard drive.

Nfusion is the box that updates on the net.
I did not go with them since they screwed us up by stopping support to their other boxes. Satcruiser.

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
does Nfusion automatically updates new bins?

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 230
Zunna, yes it will update automatically and also give you the option to update new bin when ever tv goes down.

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
ya but will i have to download the latest bin. how will it work automatically? and how often does it go down?

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 231
As far as I know, it goes down for a few min/hours when everyone is down for days. You will only have to manually load the bin the very first time after purchasing the box since it doesn't come flashed and afterwards it's all auto process.

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 670
Kate rents Her Box out but I'm not sure it would qualify as new by any means .. If you Know what i mean rumor is it smells like fish

Bronze Member
Username: Rockman169

Canada

Post Number: 30
i just sent for a 360 primer but what does it mean by external Hard drive to use the pvr. the thumstick that you put files on with thanks

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 761
king turdmuncher will be here to help yo soon.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us