Tstdvr usb to 8psk

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 198
Have you ironed out the bugs? Curious to now what size computer needed and do you get enough more channels than sat 82 to make it worth getting one?

Bronze Member
Username: Tstdrivr

U.S.A.

Post Number: 96
I'm still having the strobing/stuttering issue with the H.264 HD video but its not that bad so I haven't really got that involved with it because I don't want to completely screw it up. Like I've said before I'm a much bigger fan of mytheatre and will pretty much abandon DVBDream when the new version comes out. there are a few more HD channels than bev and since sky angel shut down on Echo 3 from what I've read is going to free up a few transponders for more channel's (spikeHD, speedHD, ect.) also I get my local HD channels where I'm at. I absolutely feel it was worth it. As far as the computer if your already pumping out bev HD you should have no problem. It may require a small amount more of processor and memory than bev channels but I haven't noticed much of a difference.

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 200
Cool! Thanks! By the by Their is a third party epg for mytheatre that is a big plus if you havent tried it yet.

Bronze Member
Username: Tstdrivr

U.S.A.

Post Number: 98
I've been using ANTepg for a while now but recently I've been running this new dvbepg along side of it to check it out. It's the one from the dvbdream site I found a web site that had the mytheatre files. My only problem with it is that you can't set fav groups just general favs and that list is getting a bit long. I do like the carbon fiber skin though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us