Anyone know about a Mini

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 333
i am trying to program a Mini for a friend now i have a 2700 and 2500 converted i know these real good but i have the instuctions but they say when you get it out of the box and hook it up a menue is supposed to come up now i don't have that all i have is a white screen and i have went through the 3 dig. numbers but i don't know if i have them in right or not Thanks i have also posted at dsvfta so don't tell me to go there

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9363
Are you saying that it is a 2500 clone?

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
No Nalin i am saying i am trying to load this Mini for a friend and i have a 2700 and a converted 2500 so i am no dummy as to loading files and so forth . But this conasat Mini is brand new the instrustions say when you get it out of the box and hook it up and turn it on it is suppossed to come up with the menue pic on the TV but all iam getting is a white pic like there is nothing there i hope this exsplains it . they keep sending me to the instructions but if you can't get the menue up you can't use the instuctions

Gold Member

Post Number: 9368
David hunter; I know you are not a novice and I did suspect it was a conaxsat, but I had to get it from you.

[link removed] has these receivers listed in the discussion section and later down in the file section. You should look at these postings and you will find the answers there.
Both areas have been active all along in recent times.

Bronze Member
Username: Postergirl1

Post Number: 73
Upload
Nalin has puff on her brain

she thinks every post or thread is a puff issue, and has to post puff in all threads.
JUST SO SAD
GET HELP NALIN

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
Fellas i finally got it the problem was that the TV had to be on ch 3 now it may sound like i am a dummy but i looked all over the back of the box and there was no sw. and there was nothing in the instuctions that said the tv had to be on ch 3 now i run my other stuff on ch 4 so that was it .Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14813
Yes David, channel/switch 3-4 makes a big difference, depending on how U set it all up..mine is set for #4

Don't really expect good advice from this site...[link removed] is MUCH better for the CNX...

hell Nalin, the queen here thought a Mini was a van or converted 2500 Puff bin and creamed in her pants, and as WE ALL OBVIOUSLY can tell, Nalin had NO idea it was a CNX...and she's the alleged top dog here...scary huh!

sorry , but I'm not helping anybody , until Nalin is gone for good!...U know where to go when ya need help..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9372
LK: Isn't Mini the type of skirt you were wearing when you were walking the streets 30 years ago?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us