Relevent product info or spack?

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 115
Every post i read has big sqaure Office Depo Add and then Relevent product info for the first reply of each thread. Is this the new norm or some spam hack?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14585
This is a new thing at Ecoustics, installed by the site...intended to spam us to death...

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 547
I guess if I said what I think of it I would be banned.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2043
lmao.be carefull bill this is what got us in trouble in the first place.(freedom of speech)lol

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 548
I know, that is why I didn't post what I think. Couldn't be happier being banned from the other place. they have real class there, ban you and never email you to tell you why.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14587
Read this by the admin...explains it all..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/460952.html

Username: Kildonan

Philadelpia, Pa Usa

Post Number: 1
cany anyone help me with my pansat 2700 a please it was fine, I bought a new conmputer with only usb ports, I bought a 232 conversion cable from radioshack but I been unable to download download the new bins it says downloading but nothing happens am not sure if its the cable or the way am attempting to download

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 304
James check what COM PORT in your PC when you use the USB than set the same COM PORT in the loader TOO..

Bronze Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 58
Given what I have read and seen go on here WHAT could you possibly do to get banned from this site? Personal attacks, threats to posters re: their off-line life,ruining threads with mega-posts,imitating other posters and that is just for a start. Some great info here but I've never been to any online forum that is more anarchaic than this. So short of gun play how do you get banned from this site?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us