go here
[link removed] and reg. its free

Username: Postergirl1

Post Number: 2
thank you ,

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1346
but will not be up when you need them there gon to pay now doreen at high times the site is closed

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 298
Upload

Post Number: 3
i am in complete site right now bruce

Gold Member

Post Number: 1347
yes but when other boxes go down try to get in the site will be closed for 2days or so to paying members get there bins you will see then you can com see me at crazyfta and i will have the bin for you see you when the next emc hits lol the site is fast and free and have live chat for fast help

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14523
I dislike sites that close to members, except paying ones, to get public files...at any time...peak traffic or not..

I can understand a site needing money to pay for the server...but if they have a sponsor, then the sponsor pays enough to keep ANY good server up...especially a smaller site like completefta....I will not be endorsing them anymore...

If ya have a large site with 100,000 members or more, then ya need a larger server...but if ya got 2-3 sponsors, they will pay enough to cover the larger server costs..

Too much greed going on now with FTA...and very few sites I would recommend now...

Bronze Member
Username: Whynot

Post Number: 28
I used complete for a long time now the vip membership is the thing of there future yes there safe site and have good mod, but as anything else you have to move on now the safe site for me is crazyfta. plus you'll find some of the mods here helping out...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1350
yep and i think it is stupid that a good site like that did what hey did if i was a mod at that site i would of left

Post Number: 5
thanks for the info guy's.

Post Number: 7
Whats the best site for free ware bins that I can access anytime without being a paying member?

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
this 2 right here..
http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35

http://crazyfta*com/..change star to dot....

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14529
Unfortunately ftabins, closes down many times, to non paying members, when traffic is heavy

I provided a list in another thread...

Post Number: 9
thank you. LK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
very interesting reading at those sites , thanks for the links .

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
LK..not really..i am a member of FTABin for over a year now..not a pay member of course.
And when a new bin come out there gona be heavy traffic and the site say(too busy)
..just keep pressing the refresh bottom for a minute or 2 or sometime 3..LOL. and you will get in to get your bin file..that what i always do and always success..Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us