Is anyone else getting tired if this

Bronze Member
Username: Kevinkevin

Post Number: 13
I come home from work eveyday and have to spend an hour or two just to watch some tv i know some people using cards and there tv hasn't gone out in over a year

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8366
Current price of 102 card is 150 + price of receiver, programming etc.
Brings it close to $400. On the other hand, I have also heard of people having no problems with their receivers using cards.

Silver Member
Username: Vikdamone

Post Number: 149
If you are tired of it why not just pay for programming? AH you are a cheap prik thats crying, boo hoo "everyone else pays for tv why should I". Sorry I asked.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13960
Plastic went down too, U jerk Dik, aka nalin...thats how much U know...

its up now though, with some fixes...

Bronze Member
Username: Kevinkevin

Post Number: 15
i think i can put a card in my csat 4000 and i seen a 102 reader file for it

Bronze Member
Username: Carburante

Post Number: 49
the best way of getting out of this is a SUB. on the contrary being patient is a good quality to have.What much to ask when we re not paying a Pucking dollar for a service that cost an eye and half.

be patient tv watchers!!!!!!!
it is a war between coders and providers and we re in between them. so wait for a solution is the only way. is u get tired of waiting,THENNNN,get a SUB to a provider and u ll never lost ur signal again.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

2008 RESOLUTION, I WILL BE NI... VIP MEMBER

Post Number: 454
Hey Friend...you are missing all the fun!! Half the fun of this hobby is dropping by the forums and asking stuff like, "hey where are the bins at" or "is anyone else getting tired of this"

Hey that`s what you said, see you are having fun, you just where not aware of it

Username: Blkace

Post Number: 5
group hug everyone..c'mon..you kwow u want to

Username: Blkace

Post Number: 6
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 137
Tired of what? Did I miss something ? Cw never blinked , all wide open both providers .

Bronze Member
Username: Eladio_oliveros

Post Number: 36
Tired of being cheated by Pansats dealers...No more good DN bins for pansats...unless a "macho" coder comes out with a "macho" bin like the one from Oct'06.

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1281
yep yep cw is kickin azz up on both bev and dish last bin out was feb11 funny thing cw was up on bev from the 11 but with the new hit to day it fix the 30 sec freez bewteen ch chang the bin never worked this good till around 4;30pm today 21 feb hats off to team cw and coders on this 1 you guys rock

Bronze Member
Username: Achilles

Post Number: 61
You forgot to talk about no more Jack Sparrow or the Pirates of the Caribbean...

Bronze Member
Username: Eladio_oliveros

Post Number: 37
Well, yes, really I forgot them...ppv is still showing them but many of us, or our children, or our relatives are not being able to see them again because DN has won against pansats.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us