B3v here in canada

Username: Thetaffey

Post Number: 2
Hi guys I read the b3v thread illegal on this forum and its still unclear, I am in Toronto and im boared of watching american tv, i want to watch fta canadaian nimiq 1, what channels will I get, better channels? Is t, ahier any risk of b3v vans and antennas??? Thanks , also how do I re aim 119 to 91 and can i add a bracket so i can get 82?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2371
molvi jibrani sahib

http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/tvsat/nimiq1.html
here is the link for all the channel bev sat 91 offers..
you need to physically move the dish to 91. and pls don't ask if its legal or illegal..

Post Number: 3
Hey Sada, just asking if ill get caught>?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2375
then just say to cops it was my wife's idea

Gold Member

Post Number: 2376
i am using it for 2 years now in canada.. nothing to worry about...

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 205
You're not going to get caught! so point at whatever satellite you want. On my street alone there are more dishes pointed at Dishnet than either BEV or Starchoice... and you know their stealing it, because you can't subscribe to DN in Canada without a U.S. mailing address, and I'm sure outta the 15 houses pointed at 110 & 119 on my street, none are subscribing to it.

If you're pointed at BEV and live in Canada how in hell would anyone know you're stealing it... unless they come into your house and look at your receiver?

Unless you're a dealer, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. So stop asking dumb questions, and watch T.V.!

Post Number: 4
Yea but bill,how many people on your street are reciving nimiq?

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
Lots, why? I live in Canada, there's BEV dishes everywhere, and like I said... no one will know if you're subscribing or stealing it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2383
i think molvi doesn't know .. bev is actullay bell express vu.........lots of dishes everywhere..
legal + illegal
there is no way to check.................................................................

Username: Explorer

Post Number: 7
Toronto police (in fact all police service in Canada) have no time looking for people who steal satelitte signals. Trust me, you're safe! If anything the cops will ask you for the newest bin for their own viewing pleasure.

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 140
Sada, bill, I know you guys are great help on this site. But really wondering,are you guys laughing and having fun reading our stupid questions before you answer?

Bronze Member
Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 44
Hey how ya doing? Molvi Jibrani
I had to say something,
I was always told you can't help it if the signal falls in your back yard,something like that anyway.
FTA free to air

Bronze Member
Username: Realtorkim

INDIANA United States

Post Number: 45
We don't steal here, its in your back yard

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 397
Molv
The only thing you need to worry about
is what sites you vist for info. and where and how you buy your equipment.
Some of these places and websites could be working for Bev or Charlie.
Other then that, there is nothing to worry about.

Post Number: 5
Nothing to worry about, will the b3v guys come to my house? thanks. and how many channels, any others>?

Silver Member
Username: Smoke74

Post Number: 135
here's an idea....go onto bell's website and look up what channels they offer...and stop asking dumb questions.

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
Bell ExpressVu Channel list
http://www.bell.ca/web/tv/en/all_regions/pdfs/channels/channel_lineup.pdf

[edit] Fighting piracy
A number of strategies have been used by providers to control or prevent the widespread pirate decryption of their signals.

One approach has been to take legal action against dealers who sell equipment which may be of use to satellite pirates; in some cases the objective has been to obtain lists of clients in order to take or threaten to take costly legal action against end-users. Providers have created departments with names like the "office of signal integrity" or the "end-users group" to pursue alleged pirate viewers

Post Number: 6
A number of strategies have been used by providers to control or prevent the widespread pirate decryption of their signals.

One approach has been to take legal action against dealers who sell equipment which may be of use to satellite pirates; in some cases the objective has been to obtain lists of clients in order to take or threaten to take costly legal action against end-users. Providers have created departments with names like the "office of signal integrity" or the "end-users group" to pursue alleged pirate viewers

So they are going after the end user.

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 357
Molvi, how many people are on this site...has anyone come back to say they got arrested? not so far. it's plain out illegal to steal any service. are you gonna get caught...well you might.if you are not comfortable with that, then don't do it. between you me and this forum...by letting yourself tempted by free 400 channels is not like murder. enjoy!!

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1627
Molvi,
the Canadian police have a lot of other things to deal with,they don't have time for millions of fta thieves like us.
In one word enjoy fta or if you are scared,sell you box and subscribe.
end of thread

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
MolviMolvi
Buy a lottery ticket and you will have
better change of winning before the man
knocks on your door, as King Tapeman would
say, you can take that to the bank

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
This is my opinion.. more we read more we get scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
There's only one thing that should be scaring you... and that's the card swap BEV's doing!

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
what is card swap ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
BEV's in the process of swapping all their subscribers cards out with new ones, and DN will probably follow suit in the coming months... so all things considered, we could be in the final year of free T.V., but of course there's been swaps in the past, and we've hacked em'!

I guess we'll wait and see.

Post Number: 7
Yea, Im gonna switch after the card swap, :-), lets see if this is the end of fta.

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 307
molvi jibrani ???..... are you really asking for HELP?? or anything??... becoz to me you seem to be a SPY from Bell express vu... why are you asking weird question huh????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us