Pansat camp is waiting for ful ECM

Bronze Member
Username: Bangle

Post Number: 19
I believe Pansat Camp is working on the Full ECM that will open all without fearing the down time, hint: this could be the fight against the Nfusion since it is the hot commondity in the market right now, rather than the work-around one. I will not be surprised if next month or so the Pansat is up and running and all others are down. It is not a rumor. It is just my thought and believe.

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 141
haaa......funny huh.......RIP pancrap........RIP cooltrash

Bronze Member
Username: Freedomrains

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 16
who cares about pansat, nFusion can just as well be working on the "FULL ECM" but at least their receiver is up and running NOW, YOU CANT SPECULATE AS TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN, SO GIVE CREDIT FOR WHATS BEEN DONE NOW!

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 144
bang......I think you meant EMU and not ECM.........RIP pancrap.......RIP cooltrash

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 397
Maybe Black List is working on that SUPER BIN that he promised the pancrappers about 2 years ago. Ha. And the pancrappers really believed that sh*t.

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 223
always hope for best
:lol:

Silver Member
Username: Regio65

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 220
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 222
when sh*it falls from the sky, close your mouth

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 397
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
my bad EMU
but, why not?
Let think of the Pansuck a little bit. They have the 2nd most sold boxes beside the Viewsat, and i know the HD unit got sold alot. Let say the Nfusion is on the rise ( like Mr Obama) , the Clinton ( Pansat) have to do somthing big coming up to get the people ( unit sold ) back.

Bronze Member
Username: Cfillet

FL USA

Post Number: 44
I've been around "this" for about 3 years. Never have I remembered another competing Box retailer have a fix out and the other manufacturers not get their customers the same fix. It's been over 48 hours since vs and others have been on DN. Pansat is slipping, period.

Bronze Member
Username: Rexandpansat

Post Number: 60
Must agree with carl. But not sure about:
1. SLIPPING - Falling into a deep hole ?
2. SLEEPING - Sleeping pill overdose ?

Bronze Member
Username: Newbiehater

Quebec

Post Number: 70
Upload
BLACKLIST ISN"T WAKING UP

Username: Eladio_oliveros

Post Number: 9
I TOLD SINCE THE LAST ECM THAT TOOK PANSAT DOWN...YOU DID NOT BELIEVE IT...NO MORE DN BINS FOR PANSATS...JACK SPARROW IS DEAD...NO MORE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN...IDIOTS, REDNECKS,...IMBECILS,...HA,HA,HA,...,JA,JA,JA,...HE,HE,HE,...JE,JE,JE,...

Silver Member
Username: Regio65

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 221
ELADIO TU MAMA SE ACUETA CON TU VECINO Y DE ESA RELACION NACISTE TU POR ESO ERES TAN GRACIOSO E IDIOTA Y CON UN MINIMO DE CEREBRO.

Bronze Member
Username: Eladio_oliveros

Post Number: 19
GRACIAS DAVID...ESCORIA...VES COMO NO HAY MAS DN BINS PARA PANSATS...CHUPATE ESA...Y TOMATELA TODA...YO SE QUE A TI TE GUSTA...HA,HA,HA, JA,JA,JA,JE,JE,JE,HI,HI,HI,JI,JI,JI...

Bronze Member
Username: Nakedgirl

FULLY CLOTHED, RECENTL..., Park Avenue

Post Number: 72
CP

blacklist her i no longer covert over yonder wit pansat, bl tak one show on de rowd lone self work now stekly with satopia, don no if pansat find new boy to takes me plac. all these with pansat best to buy satopia,bl taker good kare of you no.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
what did i say ?? Si si BL is coming back with Full EMU..... si si si paappie

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 364
IT's a struggle between the Pansat and the C00lsat camp this time to see who could come out last with a fix....

Username: Speng

Post Number: 1
This waiting for full EMU make no sense. Why not make a working bin while continuing to create this full EMU..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us