A B IN WITH EXPLORER . ANYONE

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1759
MY good fellas i got a question .
friend of mine asked me a question that i could not answer. first he is newbie to this .

he clicked on the latest bin instead of the loader . and it asked him if he wanna open it using explorer and he said yes. now all the file they are opened with explorer. he can not download the bin to hin box. even he used a usb storage with the bin in it . but his computer always read it with the explorer. what should he do so he wont see anymore the bin with a logo explorer. thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Newbiehater

Quebec

Post Number: 28
R you 4 real ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1760
stop ur bs . you know how to give a correct answer go ahead if not go away thanx

Bronze Member

Quebec

Post Number: 30
God sakes man think about what your asking before u post crap like that. Are you that dense ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1761
go f*uck your mother. if you can not find her look for her in my house she always comes to suck my d8ICK

Bronze Member

Quebec

Post Number: 31
THATS FUNNY BC YOUR WHORE MOTHER IS OUT IN THE STREETS SUCKING THE HOMELESS PPL"S DIKS FOR NICKELS

Bronze Member

Quebec

Post Number: 32
You are that retarded aren't you ? Sucks to be you . I'mean you suck dik too ?

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1208
cartier the bins are only for the loader to read not explorer. tell him to do a SYSTEM RESTORE back to the day b4 he changed the settings ( icon)
Start menu....all programes...accessories...system tools... then system restore... just read the instructions .... set it to the day b4 he changed the icon.
tell him ONLY LOADERS READ BIN FILE.. for the next time he needs to flash his receiver
hope this helps

Bronze Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 98
maybe he need a winrar who know.

Bronze Member

Quebec

Post Number: 39
cartier1 claims it worked before with explorer. He also claims he has a friend !

Me thinks he's just a lonely socialpath looking for attention, when he should be getting medical help.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2708
lol, just right click the bin and "open with"
u can do this on any file

Gold Member

Post Number: 2709
it is a real question, i have seen others do this as well. open with- choose program- select the program- UNCHECK the box to use always.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1209
not that easy Danten.... I did the same thing once b4 with a bin file... if you change to "open with" it just opens up the loader not the bin file its self LOL
system restore is the way to go for this case.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8083
C/P from Microsoft support

application/mswordUpload
How to change which program starts when you double.doc (22.0 k)

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1210
You cannot use this method for a file that does not have a file name extension, or for a file that has a system extension, such as exe, .com, .bat, and so on.

Cartier I do this as hobby/fast cash..... trust me restore the compter its the ONLY way to fix this problum.
like i told Danten.. if you change the bin to open programe EG: loader.... all you are telling the computer to do is open the loader NOT the bin.

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1523
Doreen
i might be wrong,but could you not just delete that file
then download win rar
and download file again and unzip with win rar?
don't chew me up if i am wrong

Gold Member

Post Number: 2712
no, try it cartier, if u right click the .bin file, choose open with, choose program, choose loader 2... it will open with loader 2. Doreen , if u are charging people for this info, u are robbing them. Try what I say...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2713
it is as easy as i said... it will open the loader 2, BUT, go forward as always and select bin file... it works. I just did it. computer 101 people. just kidding

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8085
1. I think the person has got all his .bin files associated with I.E, so African's suggestion may not work.
2. He should at least dissociate the .bin files from everything.
3. I agree you cannot use the method I described for a file that does not have a file name extension, or for a file that has a system extension, such as exe, .com, .bat, and so on.
However I would like to know from some experts as to how many BINs and other FTA related files have been published to date without an extension and/or a exe, .com, .bat where it was not the functionality of it.
The loaders are .exe file because they are meant to be and when you double click on it you are activating the internal association of execution. Otherwise you have files with extensions where there is no predefined association - files such as .bin or .pgm
Some of the other files used are with channel master and they also have a peculiar extension so you can easily associate with the channel master's .exe file.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1211
African NO reason is that windows now recognizes the bin file (any FTA bin file) as what ever cartier's friend changed it too "explorer " . if it was that easily done we wouldn't need system restore.
Danten. The system does not see it as a "BIN FILE" any more but what ever cartiers friend changed it too. I tried to change the bin file to an explorer file ... It wanted to save it as a DOCUMENT NOT BIN then I tried it your way danten ( bin file still worked)BUT that was with out changing the bin Icons etc.... but in cartiers case IT ISN'T A BIN FILE NOW!!!!!!!! His friend change it to something else. So Like I have been saying all along SYSTEMS RESTORE.take a few minutes of the mans time but when it is done he is back to NORMAL bin file are back and the loader will read it. restore means ... back to its original state

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1527
thanks for the info

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1212
Your welcome African
Cartier just out of curiosity are all his Bin files now showing up as DOCUMENT files? When I was trying it the way your friend did I DIDN'T press OK. So all my bins are still working as bin file... I could do the mistake your friend did and change it, but I know in the end all I will have to do is a system restore to fix the problem.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2715
THEY WILL STILL WORK AS NORMAL PEOPLE> I DONT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM I GUESS. Restore ur system if u want... it is needless to do so. The only difference is it will show an E (for internet explorer) on the icon. It will still work the same. It is STILL a .pgm file. Just because u changed what opens it, it doesnt change what type of file it is. Unless u change the extension. christ

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1213
SORRY Denten I owe you an apology......
I did it your way for both my CW bins and VS bins...in the OPEN WITH opton with, choose program,loader 2 or CW laoder. The bin icon changed on my VS bin. but it is still a bin same as cw bins.
But I think the problem is the bins file cartier friend has are showing up as something other than loaders or fta bins ... So again I ask cartier WHAT ARE THE BINS NOW after your friend changed it, What did he change it too? I also saved a cw bin with INrernet explorer ... all that did ... it kept wanting me to save the file on my computer. And after saving it i push open and I would reopen a window explorer window asking me to save it again LOL BUTIT DID LOAD USING THE CW LOADER. Only thing changed was the icon for the bins.
So now i dont know what cartiers freind did if the loaders are not recognizing the bins BUT STILL SAY SYSTEMS RESTORE WORKS

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1215
SORRY Denten I owe you an apology......
I did it your way for both my CW bins and VS bins...in the OPEN WITH opton with, choose program,loader 2 or CW laoder. The bin icon changed on my VS bin. but it is still a bin same as cw bins.
But I think the problem is the bins file cartier friend has are showing up as something other than loaders or fta bins ... So again I ask cartier WHAT ARE THE BINS NOW after your friend changed it, What did he change it too? I also saved a cw bin with INrernet explorer ... all that did ... it kept wanting me to save the file on my computer. And after saving it i push open file and It would reopen a explorer window asking me to save it againadn again ... LOL BUT IT DID LOAD USING THE CW LOADER. Only thing changed was the icon for the bins.
So now i dont know what cartiers freind did if the loaders are not recognizing the bins BUT STILL SAY SYSTEMS RESTORE WORKS if no loaders work to open the files that his friend changed

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1216
he can not download the bin to hin box. even he used a usb storage with the bin in it . but his computer always read it with the explorer.
well Danten you are right...It is STILL a .pgm file.
I don't get cartiers problem if all the file say "E" on it. just open the loader first and find the "e"(bin) file and load up the file on the loader thats it!!!!!
Again dentan I apologize. thank you for the leason BTW

Gold Member

Post Number: 1762
THANX ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I WILL FORWARD THE INFORMATION TO HIM . I THINK DOREEN KNOWS WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT. SHE IS RIGHT ON WHAT SHE IS SAYING EXACTELY . THANX DOREEN THANX TO THE REST . I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER MY SELF I WILL BE AWAY FOR 6 WEEKS OVERSEAS. THANX ALL

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1217
cartier I just restored my Pc back to yestersay and all my VS a cw Icons are back to normal. But Dentens way works too .. just tell your friend NOT to open the "E" file on its own ... USE THE LOADER TO OPEN IT.
Upload
have great vacation overseas!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us