Any old bins working for DN???

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 245
Anyone know if any of the previous Bins are working for DN?....thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Vikdamone

Post Number: 75
wow how about you take a look at other threads before you post sh!thead

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 265
01/10/2005 works

I also have property for sale and no its not swamp land its un developed beach front

Silver Member

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 248
If you dont have the answer to what i asked get the fack out of my thread D!ckH3ad....friggin 'tard

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Calgary, AB

Post Number: 501
Vik Damone, you need to get a life!
if you don't like people's threads than simply don't answer them, simple as that!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
why dont you read other threads theres already one dedicated to this now go and try some old bins yourself if you are too dumb to look around f@g who needs to be spoonfed by mommy still

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
lucia you clearly have as much of a life as me to talk back dork

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 1015
Shadow45,
right now no old bins are working,just wait for new bins to be posted,once they are out they will be posted on all sites,but make sure you download from a reputable site,if you are not sure at that time,then just start a new thread and we will be glad to help

Silver Member

Calgary, AB

Post Number: 504
Actually no, the only time i come online is to check for a new bin and to try to help others. i dont come here just to call peoples names, get angry and act stupid for no damn reason! that just how brainless you are :-)}

Silver Member

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 249
You are one nosy, r3tard3ed pile of stinking
sh!t Vik...since when did you joined the mods here idiot...once more since you will most likely comeback here....mind your facking bussines kid, you dont have the answer dont post here...clear enough for your dumb@$$?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
No, I am not the brainless twit that clutters up the board when there is already a thread that pertains to this. Its pretty easy to read before you type unless you are a a lazy twat.

Silver Member

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 251
African , Thanks, thats all i was asking , problem with me is that I have a job , so I cant be glued to the board , I asked just in case someone had tested the old bins since i have no Idea when ECM when in effect.

Silver Member

Calgary, AB

Post Number: 507
since when is this YOUR forum? haha everybody is free to post whatever the hell they want, don't like it? than simply shut your computer off.
}

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1017
Shadow45,
the rule is not to try out an old bin just because someone said so.the only time you use it is when the coders have tested it and posted on a reputable site.the good thing is that check your screen when you get a chance and if a new bin is out it will be posted on all sites within minutes

Silver Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 138
hey african ya keep saying dont try old bins unless posted by coders???????????? when do they post old bins???? ive never posted a old bin number with new bin. i think and correct me if im wrong but there saying old bins they already have downloaded and used. i have a bin full of old bins and couple new ones lol

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1020
ftakey,
a lot of times you see old bins being reused,this is instigated by coders who follow the pattern of an ecm.my main reason is to warn newbies from trying things which may cause them more problems. i hope i did't offend you

Bronze Member
Username: Tekomi_elhoyo

Post Number: 42
Jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz, take away their P0rn and channels and a fight breaks out.

Gold Member

Kenya

Post Number: 1022
tell me about it,yet some of us are here only to help not bash

Bronze Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 39
I'm not gonna scramble for an old bin.Bevs got better programs anyway like (scream) and (drive in theater)but if someone has time to try old bins I say go for it and let us know.

Bronze Member
Username: Nakedgirl

MY UNDERPANTS ARE UP A..., Omaha

Jan 23, 2008 - 9:49 PM - by Cyphris
Yes DN is up to their tricks again. Viewsat Team already has solution and we will see new files very soon. They have Beta version of an EMU running in test mode and it never flinched yet with internationals. Look for more channels to drop on DN but there are good things to come

Bronze Member
Username: Cool4us

Post Number: 27
Naked Girl... r u really N???? if so... post a pic... it will be good.... coz ppl can comment how N u r...

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1721
hahhaah
she showed us her as*s last time...
not bad

Bronze Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 72
African....... After going thru all the posts on this thread. I found you the most, relaible, sincere,helpful person. keep it up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Lucia.
Silver Member

Calgary , AB

Post Number: 507

Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 08:12 pm:
since when is this YOUR forum? haha everybody is free to post whatever the hell they want, don't like it? than simply shut your computer off.
}
--------------------------------------------------
take your own advice ya stupid cunty. I just tell people when they should kill themselves for being lazy and retarded.

Bronze Member
Username: Achilles

vik, take your own advice. Kill yourself for being lazy and not capitalizing and kill yourself for being retarded. Man, hypocrites these days.

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 165
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Billy suck a dick and then suck on a gun f@g.

Username: Lewis13

KY United States

Post Number: 7
IF YOU STOP TALKING TO HIM HE MAY GO AWAY

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 248
Here is a picture of Naked Girl

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts