Pansat 2700A Trasfer Bin Problem

Bronze Member
Username: Vedgebill

Post Number: 18
HEy! Here is my problem i have a Pansat 2700A and I try to download the bin file 239 with the GTrom loader 27.02. What happen is, when i try to download my computer didnt detec my pansat. I have a USB to RS232 Cable with a double female adapter at the end. When I install the driver my computer install a USB to serial Bridge. Is someone have a driver for my cable or if someone have a solution please let me know! Thx!

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Http://desifta.co.nr/

Post Number: 535
ya u need the driver go buy the female to female.....i think it doesnt work with the usb.... try google might get some driver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
but how do you transfer your bin file without the USB?

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Http://desifta.co.nr/

Post Number: 536
u have a laptop?????

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 187
hey billy you need to change the com port to one that what i'm using

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Go here https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/434816.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
yeah!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Lucky the problem is i try many time to change com 1 to com2 back to com 1 but my progress download bar stay at 0% for more than an hour.

The cable i have is a USB to Rs232 Male and i have a female/Female adapter to connect my cable to my pansat becuase my pansat is a male too. And by the way i have a laptop!

Silver Member
Username: Heyhowru2004

Post Number: 121
i have the same problem....please help...tried everything...checked the ports...it stays on 0%....BTW whats the average time it takes to load the bin?? please help

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 303
Billy you have to go into device manaGER and see where your comport is installed or if it is and maybe move it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
My Pofilic usb-to-serial-bridge is in my comport. Did i'm suppose to move it somewhere else?

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Billy I just downloaded mine

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 304
billy you have to go into device manager andsee where or what comport you have

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
I have labtop too and just did you have to find a way man

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I have com1 for this device!
Where did you download it? What do you mean?

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
I mean I dowloaded the bin 239 it took me 20mnts and I have pansat clone.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Ok but I start my download for now more than 2 hours and nothings happen I can unplugged my USB device if I want and my GTROM didnt detect anything

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
Where did you buy if you buy from Radio shack it should came with cd

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
When I have the cd my cable is ok but I just dont know why my pansat dont ewant to download the file If i can see the progree bar its because GTrom detect something right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
I don't now what is wrong your cable but Mine works good even though that it is slow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
Ok now what is your reciever is it clone or org. and what is your other cable is it null or striaght.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Yeah i really dont know what happen and i dont understand what everybody say pretty well. I'm from quebec and nobody can helps me around here

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
hey lucky
i bought the cable from radio shack....i have the same problem...it stays at 0%...i waited 45 minutes...nothing happens....all the ports setting are correct...plz help??
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
I will try to call the guy who sold me the pansat tomorrow he can probably help me!

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Joe did you download the the cd in to your labtop if you did answer My bost # 195

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
yes i have downloaded from the cd....i have pansat 2700...the other is female to female adapter....

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
Billy see you tomorrow I will try to help you as I can. two years ago I did now about free tv a lot of guys help me so I have to give back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
If your pansat is clone you can not use a null cable it is gotta be a straight cable I wish we are in the same eara

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
i have original pansat 2700

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
Ok now before you start the dowloading go to device manager and put the com bort on one and start the dowloading, Where is the expert?}

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
my com port 1, 3, and 4 are in use...com port 2 is the only free one....

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
Ok that is what is happened to me put on one and will say to you is in use don't worry clic ok and start dowloading

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
ok i will try it now...thank you soo much for helping me....i'm gonna try it now

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
Let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Delightfult

Post Number: 18
I dont know all about null and female to female, all I know is that I have the same equipment that I have always been using, which worked perfectly before, and now it isn't working! Is there something else or another loader that I should use instead?

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
its been five minutes and still at 0%

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
Joe I have pansat clone,striaght cable and USB and this the 4th time I used, so I don'tnow what alse to tell you Sorry my Language English is My 2nd language start new treat and ask the expert.

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
thanks lucky...i'll start one tomorrow morning,..thanks again

Silver Member
Username: R1010

Canada

Post Number: 125
hey guys my probelm is i have panset 2700 whe i try to uplood the bin in my looder is says unknown file

Bronze Member
Username: Vlemar

Mississauga, Ontario

Post Number: 36
I have a problem with my pansat 2700A. Any help in this regar4d will be appreciated.

after loading b75_240 bin file, my receiver is stuck on a screen that says language and english (one of tye menue screens. The options avlbl ar4e exit and OK. on exit nothing happens. On OKmit takes me to other options but I can't come out of menue screen. It seems there was a bug in the 240 bin file. I tried lading earlier version and no change in the symptoms. I have evenn loaded boot bin file with the same results. The download completes successfully and the receiver auto rebotts as expected. I recall seeing instructions somewhere to re-initialize the receiver in such cases.

Pls advise

Username: Bigmix

Spooner, Wi

Post Number: 1
I have a problem with my pansat 2700A as well.

when b75_240 bin loading is complete, receiver has nite ridr lights, last bin loaded in was bin 295 last spring. have done b75 boot upgrade. am i missing something. thanks in advance for any help and advise

Bronze Member
Username: Vlemar

Mississauga, Ontario

Post Number: 37
seems all of the experts are running out of options. on other forums as well I am seeing posts in this respect. people who loaded 239 or 240 have ended up with a stuck receiver. it really is turning out to be a real challenge. very rarely have I seen forums so quiet about issues ...

Bronze Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 73
Velmar Baron--if I am understanding you correctly, you are saying you did the uploading and now have it connected to your screen and all you are seeing is the screen and can't do anything? If that is what you are saying, it is stuck there because you must set it up first. You need to do the set up which includes scanning the channels.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7459
Joe is absolutely right. The BIN has been loaded succesfully and now he has to set up the receiver.
1. Default settings
2. User setup including date/time. Turn of closed captions.
3 Dish setup. One antenna setup only.
4. Power scan(Blind scan)
5. Dish setup. Other antenna setups and Blind scan.
6. Do cahnnels edit and sort.
7. Do p-lock and favourites.
8. Set autorroll off.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us