Pansat 3500SD help needed.

Bronze Member
Username: Khopdi

Post Number: 80
With my Pansat3500SD, I am tired of scanning and rescanning after loading a new BIN every week. Is there a way I can upload my channels before installing a new BIN? Also, other than using null modem cable, what can I use to load a new BIN? Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 371
use the sd card, also normal loading of bins via null cable does not erase channels

allow the 3500 to fully boot and display a channel before starting the download.

--------------------------------------------------

put new sd card in 3500, select menu, sd memory,
this will put three directories on the card ---use code back up for bin files.

take sd card to computer, click and drag the unzipped bin file to the sd card -code backup

take sd card back to 3500 ,menu sd memory , code backup, select the bin file , press ok .

data transfer box will appear select yes,
wait until box reboots and you should be good to go

Silver Member
Username: Tale

Post Number: 130
After 80 posts You are asking these questions ? I don't get it my friend !!! Are You kidding me ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Tooter -Everytime I've loaded a bin, channels were erased. When loading a bin I would take the following steps: turn off using rear switch, get the loader ready, turn it on via rear switch, as soon as B-80 appears hit download on computer, let the download complete.

Afterwards, the STB goes to start menu (choose language, installation, chooisng satellite for scanning, etc...)

you said, "allow the 3500 to fully boot and display a channel before starting the download". How do I do let it fully boot? Can you please explain it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
me ta - No kidding, dude. I've always done it that way. Really didn't bother with it til now. As long as it was working, it didn't matter to me. Yeah, you are right. I should have asked long ago.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 372
Not to much to explain , just wait after turning on via backswitch till the receiver displays a channel number then start the download.

after download the receiver will reboot to a channel and not the language screen

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Tooter - Thanks. I'll try that.

Username: Gnb011

Post Number: 5
I Am also having problem loading new bin. I am using loader X-05bl v35.01. The laoder says its downloading, but its not loading. I have waited hours for file to upload. No result. PLEASE HELP

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7176
What Boot do you have?
When was this receiver working last?
Have you used this cable and this loader before successfully?

Post Number: 6
The boot is B-80. I purchased the receiver over iyear ago and never used it. I just loaded a bin to a CS 6000 using same cable with no problem. First time using loader.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7178
CS6000 uses a straight RS 232 cable. The Pansat 3500 requires a Null Modem cable.
You can buy a F/F null modem separate cable and then you will always be confused which one for which. Or you can buy a DB9 M/F null adaptor from Radio Shack.
Then using the adaptor and cable in series you have one type of cable and not having the adpator in will give you the other cable. And you will always be able to use any unknown cable

Post Number: 7
Thank You. I will buy one and let you know.

Post Number: 8
YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST.

Thanks Nalin.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1658
peter its easier to use an sd card to load your bin and use you cable for your boot files.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7186
I believe Tooter had already supplied that information earlier within this thread.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1660
thank you for correcting me.

Username: Hotsex

Post Number: 1
new 354 bin for pansat 3500 does not get local channels. Any new fix yet?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us