NOW WHICH ONE IS VIEWSAT SITE

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1649
THETALFTA.COM THAT HAS NO UPDATE FOR LATEST BIN 08-01-08 FOR THE NEW FIX . OR TOATLFTA.COM THAT IS CLAIMED TO BE THE FAKE ONE BUT HAS THE NEW UPDATE. ???????????/ ALL MIXED UP THESE DAYS .

SOME POEPLE WILL SAY IT'S THETOTALFTA OKKKKKK BUT WHY THEY DONT HAVE THE NEW FIX .
?????

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 790
cartier 1,I haven't had a chance but have checked ftabins?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6947
Cartier 1: What's wrong?
The new BINs have been there for quite a few hours at
http://www.thetotalfta.com

Look at my post in:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/432381.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1650
i have the b in but it just semms to be very strange these 2 sites for viewsat i could not log in with my original user name . so i will just let them both go. and never visit till things is clear little more or for our safety .
but that's guys .

i was talking about the bin 080108 is not advertise in thetalfta front page

Username: Energyavs

Miss, On Canada

Post Number: 1
bins always posted first at ftaforall
thetotalfta is running behind but they are the right alt site

Bronze Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 55
you are free to use the site you want........it's your receiver......i'd would stay away from both total.........

Gold Member

Post Number: 6948
Cartier 1: You are wrong on both counts.
1. I had used an extra log in at totalfta site in May or June last year. I logged in under the same login a few days ago when thetotlfta separated out, and to date I am logging into thetotalfta site with that ID.
2. Since yesterday http://www.thetotalfta.com is showing the latest BINs dated 080108 in the front page and inside. Only the URL for Platinum BIN has been faulty since late last night, but if you go inside there is a file. I have alerted them.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 641
I like that new site Crazyfta and ftasolutions has been keeping up with things.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1653
nalin nyda you wanna say im liar or something ? u are holding me wrong for what ? the 08 bin was not in thetotal front page when i checked it was only in totalfta. it was not smart move answering me with that attitude. twice not once .

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 455
it was not smart move answering me with that attitude. twice not once .

What you going to do bore them to death like you do the rest of us on here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6955
If you are comparing a file from two different sources it is a different matter. But if you attempt to compare two sites which dispense 8 files each in competition and a large forum, you have to check at least 3-4 files before you can come to any conclusions for yourself and more files if you want to broadcast your opinion as a Gold Member.

My conclusion was based on a 2-3 hour study first time round and several visits over the last 4 days. And the conclusion, whether people accept it or not, is that of the two sites, the significantly more authentic site is

http://www.thetotalfta.com.

totalfta*com has not shown their face to the world - they are only showing an outside veil with a gmail email address and NO FORUM.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 329
visit www.ftasolutions. blogspot.com for latest keys and files!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6956
I am sorry that Cartier 1 has taken offense from a genuine correction of a slip up on his part.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1654
nalin who said i was comparing the fils from the 2 different sites. you went tooooooooo far. and i said front page and not the inside of the site . and when i tried to sign in i still can not . this could be due to million of reasons . so when u wanna make a statment on me make sure to stick with the reason i opened the thread and not saying anything for your own satisfaction .
who is sliping up here????

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 802
Nalin and Cartier 1,
chill out, you guys are veterans on this site,don't
get upset over small things,we have enough problems going on here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us