Nfusion rules

Silver Member
Username: Silver1123

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 411
I just got a nfusion. It works perfectly.
Great nfusion support: [link removed]

If you have another receiver, you can just take the old out and install the nfusion, just need to go to settings and configure it.

It supports Disec and SW21 switches.

It has a great picture

It connects to the Internet and retrieves all information

It has a great EPG

While it lasts, its one of the best TV experiencies I have had compared to viewsat, co olsat and Pansat

Aside of the concerns of being tracked by the IP address, there is no problem, I advice it.

Username: Aright

Post Number: 7
I dont know about in Mexico but people in the US should be concerned about IP tracking.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 414
Yes, I think in the US you have strict laws.
Here in Mexico, its not even contemplated, since DN has no operations in the country.
First, they would need to start a company with mexican offices, in order to do any legal action against any user. Also, they would have to prove that you were watching TV, not just because you connected to the Internet.

It is going to be a very interesting issue.
They say their servers are in South Korea, I wonder if they raided their servers, then we would lose connection.

Nfusion is clearly devoted to getting DN for free, not disguised as viewsats, pansats, etc, that navigate under the flag or FTA.

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 500
c/p from a another site ...posted by a mod.

What is IKS you ask ????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

detailed explanation below:

Quote:
IKS doesn't mean you won't go down just that you come back up much faster.

If your hooked up to the net with your nfusion and you come home and turn your box on it will tell you if there is a new update and give you the option to update your box with the click of the remote button.

If your watching tv on stand alone (emu ON) and it goes down you simply click menu+user settings+emu off and IKS will kick in when you exit to tv.

99.9% of the time its IKS all the way.

I don't worry about anyone getting my ip from the nfusion iks server as it does not collect anything other than an error log saying what failed.

Most have not noticed that IKS and Files are on 2 different servers and are ported to 1 that you are connected to.
That should be enough for people to guess there is more than 1 server at work here. I think last count there was 5 ported thru a chain across the web to 1 point of access. That point of access can be changed with a click of a button. So what if someone gets the main click boom somewhere else we go lol.

Anyone that wants to can easily run a proxy on your system and your bouncing around the world anyways.

Now to the whole sending keys things. The iks does not at anytime send keys to your box.(illegal) It does how ever send data to your box so your box knows what to do to get itself going. Kind of like a A.I coding. No not any of the pyro team will explain that part for good reason. Why give up a trade secret lol. I hope this helps some of you out with what your wanting to know.

Hope this helps

Post Number: 9
I hope you are right.

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 501
I have Nfusion but I use it as back up.
Right now I am using Viewsat.
I will only use Nfusion when everything goes down until new fix comes out ...

Post Number: 10
ok, I have had time to think about it. Im still not going to buy one.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 416
nFusion works fine, but its better to be safe A. Right.
nFusion channel changes are like the regular DN. On a 811 HD DN receiver, channels take a little to change. Koolsat, Viewsat are faster than DN legit.
But Nfusion works like a charm, it doesnt freeze, it doesnt go down, you have 7 days EPG and every local channel you can imagine.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 417
Justice, I think your decision is wise. I have now 3 boxes, Koolst 5000 with new bin just released, nFusion and regular DN with a basic subscription.

I use the koolsat as primary, and the others as backup.

Nfusion works incredibly well.

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 433
GLOB CAST NOW WORKS WITH NFUSION!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us