FROM DN TO BELL HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Ninjad

Post Number: 19
one thing i did notice is that i get some info channels that say BELL...i had DN before. Does the dish itself matter to get DN or were its positioned? im using a dish that was already on top of my house. thanks again

Bronze Member
Username: Signalfta

Post Number: 76
If your seeing bell channels then thats were the dish is pointed Wont receive d!sh at all

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1247
david in order to move to bell you need to go outside (on the roof ) and physically move the dish to 82 or 91 degree.. press the info button and it should say what kind of sat you have on dn 148 degrees 110, 119 (they are dishnet work)
82,91 degrees (are bell)..
hope it helps..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
thanks signal and sada. you are both great help. i froze my but up on that roof the past few days and the only signals i get are from bell..ill keep moving that dish. should be easier now that i have coordinates. thanks again

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1250
david i think you will get 110 or 119 (they are really close togeather ).. 148 is litte off... south asian channel are on 61.5 too
dn would be on leftside.......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
thanks a million sada!! i got it and now i can finally watch some channels. some better than none. couldnt had done it without your help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us