Pakistan's Bhutto assassinated

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13882
Pakistan's Bhutto assassinated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suicide bomber kills opposition leader, at least 20 others at rally
updated 1 hour, 35 minutes ago

RAWALPINDI, Pakistan - Pakistan opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was assassinated Thursday in a suicide bombing that also killed at least 20 others at a campaign rally, a party aide and a military official said.

The death of the charismatic former prime minister threw the campaign for the Jan. 8 election into chaos and created fears of mass protests and an eruption of violence across the volatile south Asian nation, which has nuclear weapons and a support base for Muslim extremists.

"At 6:16 p.m. she expired," said Wasif Ali Khan, a member of Bhutto's party who was at Rawalpindi General Hospital where she was taken after the attack.

"She has been martyred," added party official Rehman Malik. Bhutto was 54.

A party security adviser said Bhutto was shot in the neck and chest as she got into her vehicle, then the gunman blew himself up.

A senior military official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to comment, confirmed that Bhutto had died.

Her supporters at the hospital began chanting "Dog, Musharraf, dog," referring to Pakistan's President Pervez Musharraf. Some of them smashed the glass door at the main entrance of the emergency unit, others burst into tears.

An Associated Press reporter at the scene of the bombing could see body parts and flesh scattered at the back gate of the Liaqat Bagh park where Bhutto had spoken. He counted about 20 bodies, including police, and could see many other wounded people.

The road outside was stained with blood. People screamed for ambulances. Others gave water to the wounded lying in the street.

The clothing of some of the victims was shredded and people put party flags over their bodies.

Security had been tight, with hundreds of riot police manning security checkpoints with metal detectors around what was Bhutto's first campaign rally since returning from exile two months ago.

Bhutto had planned an earlier rally in the city, but Musharraf forced her to cancel it, citing security fears. In October, suicide bombers struck a parade celebrating Bhutto's return, killing more than 140 people in the southern city of Karachi.

Jan. 8 elections
Parties across the country were stepping up campaigning for the Jan. 8 elections after a Muslim holiday late last week and a holiday on Tuesday for the birthday of Pakistan's founder and revered first leader, Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

Western allies hope the election will restore stability in a nuclear-armed country vital to their battle against Islamist militancy. The three-way race had pitted Bhutto against the party of another former prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, and a party that backs Musharraf, who took power in a 1999 coup.

Sharif and Bhutto had talked of an alliance, and Sharif on Thursday spoke to Bhutto supporters outside the hospital, saying: "My heart is bleeding and I'm as grieved as you are."

The elections are for provincial parliaments and for a National Assembly from which a prime minister and a government will be drawn. It was not clear if they would still be held on schedule.

In recent weeks, suicide bombers have repeatedly targeted security forces in Rawalpindi, a city near the capital where Musharraf stays and the Pakistan army has its headquarters.

Before the rally, scheduled for Thursday afternoon, Bhutto had met with visiting Afghan President Hamid Karzai at the end of his two-day visit here.

"We too believe that it is essential for both of our countries, and indeed the larger Muslim world, to work to protect the interest of Islamic civilization by eliminating extremism and terrorism," she said after their meeting.

U.S. heavily invested in Pakistan
Bhutto's return to the country after years in exile and the ability of her party to contest free and fair elections had been a cornerstone of Bush's policy in Pakistan, where U.S. officials had watched Musharraf's growing authoritarianism with increasing unease.

Those concerns were compounded by the rising threat from al-Qaida and Taliban extremists, particularly in Pakistan's largely ungoverned tribal areas bordering Afghanistan despite the fact that Washington had pumped nearly $10 billion in aid into the country since Musharraf became an indispensible counter-terrorism ally after Sept. 11, 2001.

Irritated by the situation, Congress last week imposed new restrictions on U.S. assistance to Pakistan, including tying $50 million in military aid to State Department assurances that the country is making "concerted efforts" to prevent terrorists from operating inside its borders.

Under the law, which provides a total of $300 million in aid to Pakistan and was signed by President Bush on Wednesday, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice also must guarantee Pakistan is implementing democratic reforms, including releasing political prisoners and restoring an independent judiciary.

The law also prevents any of the funds can be used for cash transfer assistance to Pakistan, but that stipulation had already been adopted by the administration.

Despite the congressional move, Richard Boucher, the assistant secretary of state for South and Central Asian affairs who had been instrumental in engineering the Bhutto-Musharraf reconciliation, said he had little doubt that the administration would get the money.

Family targeted over the years
Bhutto's family is no stranger to violence.

Her father, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, was Pakistan's first popularly elected prime mister. He was executed in 1979 after being deposed in a military coup.

Bhutto became the first female prime minister in the Muslim world when she was elected in 1988 at the age of 35. She was deposed in 1990, re-elected in 1993, and ousted again in 1996 amid charges of corruption and mismanagement.

She said the charges were politically motivated but in 1999 chose to stay in exile rather than face them.

Both of her brothers died in mysterious circumstances and she had said al-Qaida assassins tried to kill her several times in the 1990s.

Intelligence reports have said al-Qaida, the Taliban and Pakistani jihadi groups have sent suicide bombers after her.

Bronze Member
Username: Tehrani

Iran, Tehran Iran

Post Number: 93
Benazir Bhutto killed in bombing Dec. 27: A suicide bombing at a political rally kills Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto. NBC's Jim Maceda reports.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 247
sad to see her go... but she unfortunately had it coming.... she should have known better then to put herself at risk like that...

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
but no one has thought about those other 20 who died... why are we focusing on the famous person why not those unfortunate individuals who were present at the scene...

Silver Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 114
that's the harsh relaity...there are 100 of ppl who get killed in pakistan everyday..that doesn't become a news and now one person dies and it's everywhere.

She should had stayed away from pakistan. sad to see this happen but politics is dirty game..

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 353
"she had it coming...."

she landed in a nest of scorpions,.......
and their poison encompassed her everywhere.....

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

NC

Post Number: 398
Very sorry to hear that such a tallented person was assassinated. my condolences to her family,friends and followers.MAY GOD REST HER SOUL IN PEACE

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 148
I read that Bush was the reason because he gave her strong support. Anyway, another piece of bad news is that BEV and GC are down and it is a matter of hours before DN also down.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigspud

Post Number: 22
only 6 billion to go, nwo must speed up the killing for earth to survive.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1648
LK,

Buddy, good to see you back. Without you this community is slow ... you're the real FTA GOD

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1071
i am really sad to hear this today what happend...

Bronze Member
Username: Coolgoose

Post Number: 82
I still haven't understood the mentality of a suicide attacker. How can someone kill oneself just to kill another person.

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 1217
nice to see u LK ...sorry for all the trouble weve given u....LK has made a return and that too with a post about the greatest!..long live bhutto

Bronze Member
Username: Bluebee

Post Number: 35
Very sad day in the history of Pakistan.
Its impossible to understand the mentality of a suicide attacker because revenge eliminates the difference between sanity and insanity. When people see body pieces of their innocent loved ones, women and children toren apart in the name of "war against terr" then probably life becomes a burden for them & they do things which are condemnable in every society, civilization and religion. Thanks to war against terr....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1072
it's all bush's fault and we as pakistanis are paying for that

Gold Member

Post Number: 1073
i don't even know what was her fault?
what she did wrong?
nothing....nothing at all........

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 207
I must agree with sada.

Silver Member
Username: Mufta

Post Number: 252
these guys are simply brainwashed d!ckheads. killing a human being is like killing a whole generation.....

whatever is happening is bad... very bad... i feel sad for BBs family and all others who died today.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1074
killing people solved nothing.............i hope they find her killer

Gold Member

Post Number: 1232
sada they did...umm he killed himself..lol

Bronze Member
Username: Evilbunz

Post Number: 37
it was an assassination.... suicide bomb was cover up sheeshh... she got shot on the neck. then bomb went off as a cover up.

Only educated curropt person in pakistan... she stole 1.73billion $$ of the countries / peoples money and has it in her swiss bank accounts which were frozen now unfrozen thanks to musharraf.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1075
so aj by the killing her did killer satisfied himself.........or did he got all the money back.........b.s
if you didn't like her you should had vote for someone else...........
man she was tought enough to come back to pakistan..
her whole family sacrifised their life for pakistan...
doesn't she know how many people are against her..
she knew every thing.. she sacrifised her life for pakistan..

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 965
If I am not mistaken this Lady was a Harvard Grad: http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/page/bhu0bio-1

Username: Nbn13i_n

Post Number: 3
sada you're still in strong denial , the killer already blew himself up .. out of respect for the pm you should just shut you're fu.cking mouth today and stop denying islamic terror acts

Gold Member

Post Number: 1077
look at my post above.. i didn't know he killed himself.. and it was good thing.. b.c he had to face all of us here ...........he was a looser, a moron...............
he was brain washed..................,
and nbn i am not denying anything....
it was a cowardly act....

Bronze Member
Username: Hailian

Post Number: 23
Hey Big Spud! do you realy mean your words? if so i feel like giving something really big in your big azz ole

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
sada go learn how politics work... its all rigged in pakistan, when you grow up a bit and start reading you will know how politics in pakistan work. If voting alone made people win..... pakistan wouldnt be so messed up.

YEAH AND LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO THE PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY!!! THE PEOPLE SHE KILLED WHAT ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES??? the bribes she took... stealing 1.73billion $ from country thats her way if helping??

she got her accounts unfrozen and still tried to interfere thats what she gets. Im not saying its right she got killed, its a bad thing but you need to understand the other side of the conflict. Which the media tends to hide... they say we are not wrong but... you are not RIGHT EITHER.

Silver Member
Username: Mufta

Post Number: 253
hahaha...
welcome back Whitby!

kiya ho raha hai bhai.. yeh nalin bin nadia kee gaand main udrek laga hooa dunda daal do..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
hey sada... when you push someone to a corner where no where else to run. The only thing they can do is fight back. They have no other means of fighting so this is how they fight, they lack resources, lack funs, media, power... its not cowardly is the only thing they can do to be heard. Unless you want to give them a voice because the media does not and labels these people are terrorists.

Username: Neerj

Tehran

Post Number: 5
Very sad to hear that she died!!! God Bless her family and God Bless the family and loved ones of the others that died.

No it was not President Bush`s fault sada or should I say sadist?

Nice to have you back mr LK, no I have never met you, but have heard warm things spoken of you here.

God Bless us Everyone!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
She was a u.s lapdog i don't know how it was bush's fault. Her personal body gaurds come Dyncorp only 3 other people have body gaurds from them... king of saudi, other guy is on tip of my tongue... shes the third.

Bronze Member
Username: Coolgoose

Post Number: 83
The Kennedys The Gandhis and The Bhuttos have a common misfortune.

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 50
sad to see her go - but she definatley had it coming - a politician of her status should be smarter with the way she says things - when she said she would hand over Abdul Qadeer Khan to the US that was a bad bad move - a load of pakistanis probably went against her for that - + the tough talk again qaeda and taliban - no doubt they are terrorists but reality is most of paks sympathaise with them - she should have focused her strategy more on government level re org and economics, at the end of the day the people of pakistan want a plate of food and cash to pay the bills - talks against qaeda, taliban etc etc is what the US wants to hear...

god bless her family and make her judgments easy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
lol adam... no doubt they are terrorrists. Thats the sad kind of illusion you live in. Define terrorist for me?? dictionary says someone who controls through fear/ terrorizes someone... hmm kind of like the u.s and its forgien policy.

You dont have the right to call someone a terrorist... simply because you dont understand them and who they are, even if they are simple people. You have never met a tribal person in your life so don't judge these people. They are doing what they think is right just like what u.s is doing what it thinks is right.

And bhutto also said to give n.w.f.p to the taliban and rename it..... yes what a great move.

This is just like the time of the crusades, people really don't change much. Attitude is quite the same.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1078
those who think bhutto was assasinated.. b.c she stole money from pakistan...are wrong. bhutto was killed b.c she stand up against terrorism..and all of you know that taliban are doing this.....b.c pakistan supported us against afghanistan war... why aj u think there were assasination attempt against mussharaf

Bronze Member
Username: L_k_lives

SOLID GOLD MEMBER, SEX WITH WIF...

Thanks Guys! To bad it has to be on such a sad note! Great to be back!

Silver Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 116
sada I don't think any attempt on mussharaf will be ever successfull as they are planned my ISI anyway. It is just a way to create fear for the pakistani ppl. It's the ppl who are suffering..

Username: Peace_is_god

Post Number: 1
Isn't it truly amazing how the Pakistani politicians and think tanks are now talking about "Peace and Love" when the monster created by them is destroying their own country, unlike now the very same people whom they call terrorists were "Freedom Fighters" of Kashmir only about 7 years ago......, Truly amazing how time and "Karma of their deeds" change their perception, but sadly its too late for them.

Post Number: 4
has cartier been accounted for ? I'm just thinking of suspects at this point ? if it was cartier he can always blame it on his 2nd nick.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
sada you dont know how to read.... she was killed for more then that. Terrorism?? kid please.... go read and stop talking about this stuff.

Its just sad to see people who don't read or know any knowledge of history, the facts etc... but talk about things like these and give their own personal opinions based on their bias. Go look up facts and learn and understand what these "terrorists" are.... they are just human beings like you and me. Not devil worshiping demons who need to be killed. You don't have the right to say who dies and lives.

And all your statements made are of your own personal preference and opinion thus they are bias and cannot be taken into account, also lack the reasons for both sides and is only one sided thus its completely wrong.

Bronze Member
Username: Ndn3

Post Number: 19
guys be grown ups and behave.

thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
not funny at all... go and do it somewhere else..

thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
FU, azzhole.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1079
people like maple leaf can't even respect themselves great canadian.. so what do you think they will respect other's

ndn3 you must stop using all likeliness to my user name right now. I am the original nbn3 and it is a gerat offence and illegal act to be using such close names , we are calling it identiy theft and will be prosecuted in the pansat court of canada. everybody this ndn3 is imposter and he is claiming to be my brother bu the is not because my brother blow up himself back home. to avoid a lengthy court prosecution you must stop to use the name right now

Bronze Member

so, this is your mother's picture. gaandoo..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
fu!ck each other leafs and Nalin Bin Nadia

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
you ignorant imbecile....its a pic of Benazir Bhutto.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
oh so you're benzair's son.. azzhole... LOL...

indian are coming to fu!ck u...

Post Number: 6
lol indians are coming back maybe to make curry and work as a parking lot attendant.

I think we should look at the bigger picture, sada may be slowly coming out of denial, cartier blew himself and she was probably the hottest lady ever to come out of pakistan

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1080
great canadian... i was hearing canadian news and instead of remorsing they are talking about usama bin ladin and other stuff.......and maple leaf is not a special kind

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 254
PLeae give us the Keys for BEV and the BIN for cools*t 5000 so that we can Follow the news about Benazir.
Be Quickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
nalin bin nadia... quite proud when you say such things. What is it you seek??? Do you think that your some what better because you get away with saying such things? or Do you feel happy inside? I don't know it could be anything. But making yourself feel better at another persons expense.. i dont think thats right. correct me if im wrong because i might not know all the circumstances.

Bronze Member
Username: Memece3

We need to nuke a few countries or get some countries to nuke each other so that te U. S. doesn't get involved or doesn't look involved to lower the population. The world can't handle 6 billion people. And the countries that are freaking out, killing each other and can't get their country together, are prime targets. And stop saving Africa! Let nature take it's course!

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
finally somebody making sense.......

Bronze Member
Username: Mdl97

Post Number: 45
leave this reporting to cnn....this isnt the place for this..........

Post Number: 2
When will these 'moderate' Muslims we keep hearing so much about rise up and demonstrate in the streets against these suicide bombers and other extremists who have 'hijacked' Islam? Why is it the only demonstrations we see are Muslims angry at the West, screaming 'Death to America' and 'Death to Israel'? It is PAST TIME to scream 'Death to Extremists.' Please give us in the rest of the world some hope.

Quite interesting that India and Pakistan were the same country with the same people. When the people split and two nations were born, democratic Hindu (secular laws) India now flourishes, whereas the democracy-phobic Pakistan with its Islamic citizens has been a total failure.

Now the task for the Muslims and left wingers is to somehow try and blame Israel and America for this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
bunch of losers.. you pale face, middle finger suckers and toilet rolls.... LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
hey maple leafe now shove your hockey stick in your azz.... OT losers...

Bronze Member
Username: Prar69

Post Number: 73
Hey Bill Jackson and Maple Leaf, What would you think if Osama bin Laden nuked New York or Toronto? Would that still be your way of thinking?
And Peace. Moderates are every where, however, negative comments will turn us 180 degrees

Did you guys ever think about that?

Username: Indiankutta

Nalin Bin Nadia, you seriously stuck in your mother azz,not again!!!! if you cant get more room, just give me a call, i can help, well as you know i was the one who increased her 10 inches last time to fit you. now go and thurst you dic*k in your azz...you fu*ked up retard...

Bronze Member
Username: P0tzzz

USA

Post Number: 85
can't we all just get along...my philosophy is that we should "MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR".

Bronze Member
Username: Natally

LondonGB

Post Number: 66
OIL prices headed towards the $US100 a barrel mark overnight after the murder of Pakistan's opposition leader Benazir Bhutto and following a sixth successive weekly drop in US crude reserves.

That is really F. Up

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Klondike_kike

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
Assassination of Buto same like that happened to Sadat of Egypt, Rabin of Israel, J.F. Kinedey in US, Ghandi in India, ..etc acts committed by fanatics. Terrorisim has no nation and no religion, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hinus all committed this henious crime. Therefore, those stupid high school dropouts that try to link terrorism to specific group of people should go back to school and study again World History.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1238
people she is in a bbetter place now please llet the people ok PaK judge this..give it a break....

Post Number: 4
Fank,
Bashing Islamic extremists is NOT bashing Islam. It is not negative feedback it is constructive feedback. It will appear the way you want to look at it

Come to think of it that these very people are the descendents of peaceloving Buddhists ! This entire area was Buddhist for centuries after Alexander's invasion. The world renowned Taxila University was in modern day Pakistan. Thousands of Buddhist monasteries still dot the region.

Since Islam came to town, the same peace loving people have metamorphosed. It is the same people ! Only the ideology has changed. Those who blew up Bamiyan don't realize that it was their Grandpa's creation.

Bronze Member
Username: Reggiep

Post Number: 33
My self im of mixed herritage. My father is white mother is indian. Im a hare krishna devotee. Sorry peace i dont see buddhists and hindus blowing each other up for the sake of our religon and were not promise this great paradise either.
Ever since the abrahamic religons established in this earth its been for the worst.

Islam - there is no god but allah and mohammed is the prophet

Christainity - christ is the only way to salvation. Read there scriptures so where does everyone else go to hell.

Do you think buddhism and hinduism teach these things. Have you heard of any buddhists or hindu conquests or crusades going into other countires and enslaving, killing people? The abrahamic religons are the evil in this world.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
I do not understand how someone who takes the sh'it of cow to be his god attacking abrahamic religions.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Lol taking a dung of a cow ok buddy, dont know where u get that one from. Atleast we have tolerance for all not only my way is right and everyone else goes to hell. Id rather go by buddhas and lord krishna's teaching anyday then by the pedophile prophet of shitslam's religon anytime.
Fight for the cause of allah and if you win you get spoils of the war which is using non muslim as slaves and taking non muslims as concubines and treasure. And if you die as a martyr you get virgins in heaven with erections lasting for years ect ect.

Its obviously made up religon by mohammed for people to come gather with him too fight.

Bronze Member

Hey peace you said that region use to be buddhist what happened when islam came to town let me geuss convert if not pay the jiyza and accept second class status and if not prepare for war. Thats the islamic way.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
reggie, its not your fault but the cross breed...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
show some respect to the death of Benazir or at least a human being and start your own thread...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Just telling it how it is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
ok, then go tell your philosophy in a new thread but not here...

Bronze Member
Username: Aryan

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 31

she was knowing this to happen.....

she herself decided to go in to death trap.....

dirty bull shiiiit politics of south asia.....

even then i feel sad.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
wow, another philosopher sharing thoughts and saying bad to south asia.... pale face immigrant...

Bronze Member

Show some respect well geez im sorry she died but are muslims rational at all instead of a political debate they just blow each other up? And i should show respect?
Every islamic nation that boarders a non one why is there fighting? Look all over the world and can you tell me?
From what i see is when there a minority they complain about being oppressed and equal rights but when they grow in numbers they want to turn it into an islamic society and go by sharia. Am I wrong when i say that? Look at the uk whats happeneing there same thing like i just mentioned.
These people want to take over the world simple as that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
its all bullshit you toilet roll.. go back to your hidings... Indians are going to rule the world.... soon you'll be begging to the Great India... where people live in harmony... without any differences... All hindus, muslims and christians live lkie a family. its only you ill people, who live on your sick theories.

Post Number: 6
Reggie,

Read my post carefully. I nowhhere said Buddhas and Hiinuds killed anyone. I said extremist muslims tarnished the towns and villages that used to be sacred and peaceful

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
its not you, its the white d!ck your mother liked. Hindus never say any racist thing at all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Budhism tried to hijack the hinduism, but hinduism is the oldest religion and hindus know how to handle the budhists...

Post Number: 7
Both India and Pakistan got independence at the same time, India has turned out to be a vibrant democracy exporting software solutions to the world, whereas pakistan has become an exporter of terrorism and suicide bombers.there is something fundementally wrong in pakistan. Just my 2 cents

Bronze Member

GREAT INDIA..

Bharat Desh Mahan...

rest is nothing...

Username: Horny_satgirl

Iowa, Enjoy sex wi...

Cant we just all get along?? I want satgrl!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1087
peace.. i think you are forgetting.. india's pime minister were also killed...............after independence..starting with gandhi's murder.....

Bronze Member

Indians want to get alnog with everyone but this tup!d budhist peace is creating all this racism..

Username: Jeagarbomb

Post Number: 1
She was a beautiful woman and was very intelligent.

Bronze Member

lol where you get your facts from man.

The religons of india is hinduism buddhism jainism and sikhism. Islam and christainity are foreign religons and brought by foreign invaders. 15 percent of indian is christain and muslim. This has nothing to do with being indian.
Read islamic rule of india when the arabs first started invading. If your a muslim and your indian your ancestors were probably converted under the sword. Or your a product of whore houses that muslim men took indian women as and raped them repeteadly and your the end result.
When sikhism was created 2 of there gurus were beheaded for not accepting islam. Islam has nothing to do with being indian and it never will.

Its a demonic religon forced upon some indians from the middle east. Again islam is a foreign religon brought by foreign demonic invaders it has nothing to do with being indian. Majority of not just hindus but hindus buddhist sikhs and jains hate muslims and never will forget the horror they brought to india.
www.hinduholocaust.com probably the biggest holocuast that the majority of the world outside of india know nothing about. The muslim rulers had secrataries to chronicle there own murders as they were taking place.

Post Number: 8
"Budhism tried to hijack the hinduism, but hinduism is the oldest religion and hindus know how to handle the budhists..."

Agreed. Atleast Buddhists didn't kill innocent people unlike zealot muslims

Post Number: 9
reggie,

Harsh but very well said.

Bronze Member

there is nothing but only Hinduism... rest of the stuff is a crowd of stup!ds like budhisim, jainism....

both of U R racist and being part of defaming INDIA and hinduism.... bad.. shame on u... and bushist have no courage at all....

Silver Member
Username: Vsp

Post Number: 206
WELCOME BACK LK

Bronze Member

I see all these attack and westernizers saying muslims this and muslims that. And many westerners think majority of indians are muslism too were not. Nor do we want to be
Again the religons of india are hinduism buddhism jainism and sikhism and make up 85 perecent of the pop.
Islam and christainity make up 15 percent of the pop but there foreign religons brought by foreign invaders.
Most people probably dont realize but buddha was a hindu and he was indian he wasnt chineese as most people believe.
His teachings spread across to other places like china, thailand, japan ect. The orientals on there statues make buddha appear like them with oriental features not to be racist or anything kind of like how europeans make jesus christ with blonde hair and blue eyes and how africans make jesus appear black.
Buddhas real name was siddhertha guatama.

Username: Horny_satgirl

Iowa, Enjoy sex wi...

Al Qaeda leads suspect list in Bhutto killing

Enlarge PhotoBy Reuters
Friday December 28, 04:25 AM
By Randall Mikkelsen

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Al Qaeda is the chief suspect in the murder of Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto, standing to gain by preserving its remote stronghold, undermining President Pervez Musharraf and destabilizing the country, U.S. government and private analysts said.

The militant group, which has rebuilt its command structure on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, was blamed for a previous attempt on Bhutto and it has denounced her as an instrument of U.S. policy in Pakistan.

Bush administration officials said it was too early to identify a clear suspect in Thursday's assassination.

But one U.S. official said: "There are a number of extremist groups within Pakistan that could have carried out the attack ... Al Qaeda has got to be one of the groups at the top of this list."

Al Qaeda's Taliban ally, which has publicly threatened Bhutto, was another potential suspect, said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

One analyst said al Qaeda supporters in Pakistan's security services may have also played a role, but it was unlikely Musharraf himself was involved.

Killing Bhutto undermines Musharraf, viewed by the United States as an essential ally against terrorism, by eliminating the prospect of a power-sharing agreement between the two that could shore up his deteriorating political standing and stabilize the country, the analysts said.

That in turn reduces chances that Musharraf can revive efforts to drive al Qaeda and the Taliban out of the remote Waziristan tribal areas. It also fans popular suspicions against Musharraf and sows general confusion.

"Their (al Qaeda's) motivation for doing this is entirely clear," said David Gartenstein-Ross of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. "They have the most to gain."

Bhutto was assassinated by a suicide bomber after an election rally in the city of Rawalpindi, a two weeks before national elections meant to return Pakistan to a civilian-led democracy.

Her death follows a failed assassination attempt in October as she returned from exile to Pakistan. She blamed that attempt on four groups including al Qaeda and the Taliban.

AL QAEDA DENOUNCES

Al Qaeda's second in command, Ayman al-Zawahri, this month denounced Bhutto's return as a U.S.-orchestrated maneuver.

"Everything that is going on in Pakistan, from the arrangement for the return of Benazir to the declaration of the state of emergency ... to repressive measures, is a desperate American attempt to remedy the deteriorating situation in Afghanistan and Pakistan," Zawahri said in an interview with al Qaeda's media arm.

Shortly before Bhutto's return in October, Taliban commander Haji Omar had pledged to attack her.

Pakistan's investigation of the killing will be a major test of Musharraf's credibility, said P.J. Crowley, a former National Security Council official.

In particular, he said, the probe must make a thorough effort to identify any elements in the government who may be complicit in the attack.

The United States offered FBI assistance in investigating Bhutto's assassination, but Pakistan has not yet made a request, FBI spokesman Stephen Kodak said.

Bhutto, in an October letter to an acquaintance read on CNN on Wednesday, said she would hold Musharraf responsible if she were killed, for a failure to authorize adequate security.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
hey reggie Sikhs are not Hindus... U dumb...
don't spread wrong information.

Bronze Member
Username: Cooll

got nuthin to say about it worse year in the history of pakistan got even worst wht an ending for this year

and for all of u guys u can't blame anyone

the politics is such a thing u can't even imagine
if u just i dunno how to say it i just dunno how to say it.

it's not just politics there's huge thing behind it

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 257
ORDER ORDER.
Wats Going on here huh ????
where are the Keys and Bins ????

Username: Miriammussa

another thread without meaning!!! how &?$*??& sad!!

all these low down *&??%% are morons!!!

we need some real men not BOYS!!!

Silver Member
Username: Iduknow

Post Number: 104
OK
So RIP
Lets get the BIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
I don't understand what Islam as a religion has to do with Muslim extremists? Don't you all have extremists in your own religion also?

To the idiot that hates Islam, not sure what your problem is, but paying Jezya (Tax) is part of what non Muslims had to do if they wanted to live in a Muslim country. Muslims have to Pay Zakat (which is tax also). S you were treated as good as anyone else.

Don't spread bull about a subject you know nothing about except for what you hear on CNN.

Hindus and Buddhists live and work in all Middle Eastern countries, so what are you complaining about?

Wake up people, a few extremists cannot degrade a 1400+ year's religion, because on the same account, I can use the work of a few extremists from Hindus, Buddhists, Christians and Jews to degrade every other religion.

At the end of the day, all of our religions truly call for peace and love; some morons have taken religion as a cover up for their own personal benefit (the crusades are a perfect example).

Post Number: 9
fanky you denying coward , not one group comes close to the crap the muslims do to themselves and the rest of the world. in one month muslims do more cowardly acts then jews and christians in 1000 yrs.

some classic muslim acts, flying planes into buildings, blownig up everything , holding civilans hostage, bombing elementary schools, hijakcing planes , and now add killing women to that list.

trust me fanky muslims are the sh.it of the earth, if you have one fact to aruge that I want to hear it.

Post Number: 10
ndn3 you must stop using all likeliness to my user name right now. I am the original nbn3 and it is a gerat offence and illegal act to be using such close names , we are calling it identiy theft and will be prosecuted in the pansat court of canada. everybody this ndn3 is imposter and he is claiming to be my brother bu the is not because my brother blow up himself back home. to avoid a lengthy court prosecution you must stop to use the name right now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
will yhen fu*ck you and christ withyou and all jews also. We will rule and you will always be slaves to us.

If you don't like it, go fu*ck yourself. We are the fastest growing religion on earth and we rule. Learn from history, crusaders stood against us and were killed like pigs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Full Name: Nalin Bin Nadia
Last Logged In: December 28, 2007
Total Posts: 11

Fu*ck you and your courts. Use an Islamic one instead, we will behead you like a pig

Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 17
yooo, i just learned - wasnt it some hindu raaja who married his own sister? did someone missed some history of hinduism - caste systems, whore houses and drunk rulers who only knew one thing that to stick thier dick in any hole they see - let that be of a dog (lookup on BBC website)

point is, religion is not the problem its the dirty mind - hindus killed more then 2000 muslims in one day in gujrat too - need more enlightment od religion you monkey preachers?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
for hindus - thier newest God is money so their zeal should be understandable

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2640
OFF TOPIC THREAD !!
MOVIE-PPV-ETHNOC on DN and ALL OF BEV DOWN OFF TOPIC THREAD !!
MOVIE-PPV-ETHNOC on DN and ALL OF BEV DOWN

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
lol hydro life means nothing to your people it seems apparently. They just blow themselves up and others for any cause.
Life means nothing to them because they get there virgins in heaven. They get there virgins so life means nothing to them.

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 88
"MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR"......B!TCHES!!!}

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
Hindu of india currently are killing and destroying churches. News allover the world showing a very ugly pictures of the acts of the terrorists hindu to the chrstian worshipers. Hindu quit the B.S. because your shi'ty religion teaches you fanatisism and hating others. You are doing exactly to indian christians what Hitler the Christian Catholic did to the Jews or MacVay the terrorist Christian bombing the Oklahoma Federal Buildg killing many children and people.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Dee <= I am ready if you are a hot babes with age between 18 and 40 :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Memece3

Post Number: 24
fank, you finally showed your true colors! Now we know. As far as here is the U. S., go ahead and blow up New York and Los Angelas, Miami and Chicago. I live in a small insignificant little town and if that were to happen, all of the major muslim countries would be history(Dust in the Wind)! And I could go and buy up a lot of good land for cheap in southern california. So yeah sounds good to me...

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Hindu of india currently are killing and destroying churches. News allover the world showing a very ugly pictures of the acts of the terrorists hindu to the chrstian worshipers. Hindu quit the B.S. because your shi'ty religion teaches you fanatisism and hating others. You are doing exactly to indian christians what Hitler the Christian Catholic did to the Jews or MCVay the terrorist Christian bombing the Oklahoma Federal Buildg killing many children and people. The cow butt worshipers should not talk about Abraham religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) because they believe in one God the creator of everything. They do not worship the Cow Sh'it as Hindu do.

Bronze Member

USA

Post Number: 91
LOL Hylo, u must be one desperate tool...i'm a bad mother fcukin dude!!! aiite b!tches

Username: Miriammussa

FROM TOP TO BOTTOM A BUNCH OF MORONS!!!

GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE ALL TOGETHER!!!

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

NC

Post Number: 406
Guys,
This thread is for showing respect to Benazir Bhutto.
Please keep racism out for once and show some respect pleeeeeeeeeeese

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
oh we need fix!! we will forget all this once we get that!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
video of the attack captured.....Horrible!!!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/video/2007/dec/28/benazir.bhutto.gun.video

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
alright karkour kaka we dont do it in the name of god like you guys do. Its true not all muslims are terrorists but most of the terrorists are muslim.
I think your daughter called her teddy bear allah and your wife is in jail now with hundreds of muslims outside screaming for her beheading.
Its just a teddy bear bunch of barbarians.

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
Can we please stick with the topic of this thread lol...

video of the attack captured.....Horrible!!!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/video/2007/dec/28/benazir.bhutto.gun.video

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1602
well for this moment you can talk peacefuly . nada bin nadia is banned and all the threads he started are deleted

Username: Nbn17

keep dreaming carty. as long as you're here I'm here. the only difference between you and the other pisshead terrorist is that you email the admin instead of post in the feedback forum, holy sh.it it looks like sadam has more balls than you..

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1607
nalin bin the wh*ore nadia look at your post down to 2 nbn17 is your user name . u will be banned all the time you come back you will be banned . keep wasting your time . u r too buzy in this site while you should look where your mother and daughter are at this moments. they get fu*cked all day long . i heard you like to watch your mom getting fu*cked in the a*ss

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Guys i'm selling my sisters (made in israel)
Buy one, get one free...
one sister for 10 Sheqels only.

Username: Nbn17

Post Number: 7
are you kidding , look at the headway I'm making here , you're just proud because you email the admin and rat. I couldn't get down to that level of a sandniger ...

look at the improvements , nalins gone, pulp is gone, most of the muslims are gone,, you are stripped down to using your 2nd and 3rd ID's during the day and nobody has any respect left for any hipocritical towel head waving around his sword. .. I think I'm far from wasting time and just getting started ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
Visit www.planetcomments.blogspot.com

Bronze Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 44
this place badly....badly needs a moderator....and possibly an exterminator.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us