Which is the best?

Bronze Member
Username: Pk4ever

Alta loma, Ca U.s.

Post Number: 23
I have been looking at buying another receiver for testing and I was wondering witch ones are the best. You hear so much hype from so many different sources its hard to tell. 1st what receiver is most reliable?, 2nd what brand usually comes out first with a fix? and 3rd witch is the best pricing for the best product? I'm interested in hearing about both hd and regular, so any input will be appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 955
sonicview is most reliable in my opinion. sonicview or viewsat usually comes with fix...sonicview 4000 or viewsat ultra..they both at the same price range at ebay..and i dont know much about the HD..

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 775
nfusion .............trust me ...................

Silver Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 776
read the forum my nfusion is up and running..

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 401
In my opinion, pansat lol but then again people will always say the reciever they have is the best, but all of them really arent worth it, theyre all the same.

Bronze Member
Username: Pk4ever

Alta loma, Ca U.s.

Post Number: 24
Thanks for the input. I have read up on several of those receivers and have a pretty good idea what i'm going with next. The nfusion sounds good, but I have a problem keeping connected all the time. I don't want to... its a toss up between pansat and the ultra. I have found decent prices today just browsing around. now I just have to make up my mind. Hell I'm even considering spending the extra on an h.d. box but I need to read up on them more. You get the extra H.D. channels with the bins for these boxes? why can't an average receiver receive those channels? Is it the coders doing for the extra moula, lol or something more
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us