Need Help with Code/Nagra/ No BEV or DN HELP!!!

Username: Memece3

Post Number: 1
After uploading the new bev fix bin from total, it just kept autorollomg. I have a Viewsat pvr 7000. Anyway, I went into the code area to see if I could find out what was going on and discovered that under Code/Nagra I only have like Polsat13 and 42r left in there and Dn and BEV are gone.
Has anyone had this problem and how do you get that info back in there. I have factory binned it several times, put older and the last good file back in and nothing. Now I can't even get locals. Please Help!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 45
yes do a factory rsest check all settings then rescan and all will be good the provider ids will be there

Post Number: 2
Did that, scanned all chanells, can get DN ch 101. But sill nothing in code/nagra/provider id's except polsat13 and 42r. So I can't get locals.
Any other ideas?
Help..

Bronze Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 48
go bk to old bin then factory setup again the load new bin do same thing hope ya get it bro

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 616
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 10:28 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Working BEVSoftware(Temp../ Bin Files /)

Hello everyone, we now have new working software bin files for the viewsat receivers. make sure you go to the receiver you own for the newest bin files

These New Software Bin Files Are For BEV Bell ExpressVu if you are NOT pointed at that satellite you do not need to use this software, dish users.

Viewsat Receivers:
Updated Software Bin Files As Of: 12/15/07
Viewsat Pro 071214A Bev Fix
Viewsat Ultra 071214U-1a bev fix
Viewsat Extreme 071214X-1a Bev Fix
Viewsat Plat/lite 071214P-1a Bev fix
Viewsat PVR7000 071214A Bev Fix...

Thank you!! Oleg PHD.

Post Number: 3
I finally got it. I had to delete all keys in those 2 sats and then they just said unknown. Then reloaded factory bin and then the last good file ad now have 00 and 01 keys but not 06. But it got me back the dish channels so it worked. Hopefully the next bin will smooth it all out.
I go to the code area now and only 1 sat in Nagra, D**sh. Wierd...
I am getting another pvr 7000 and should be able to transfer all settings to hard drive and over to this one later on. Does anyone know if this possible?

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 1989
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/414416.html

Is a guide you can use to store all your information form one receiver and also if you will follow the guide when updating you will have less trouble next time..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us