Please someone give me a correct answer !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Eliaselias

Post Number: 29
Why my pansat 2700 clone is telling me wait for picture in 225 tivo bin knowing that my 61.5 w sat. was working fine then when i scan 110w this happened i have the free channels which mean i HAVE QUALITY AND SIGNAL on the free one but when i move to other channels it said wait for picture and follow 10% 50% till 1000% without nothing can someone tell me why? And what i am supposed to do to fix it. Thank you all in Advance

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5663
Do you have a second dish pointing to 110W. did you get 110w before with your current setup?

Bronze Member
Username: Eliaselias

Post Number: 30
Yes Nalin all was fine with 224 tivo bin then i waited 225 tivo bin and i am sure is not problem of signal or quality as much as is something that i have to do but i do not know what is what you think is that the system is telling me wait for picture and the bin is from a reputable site fta-talk? Thank you

Gold Member

Post Number: 5673
Menu/Dish settings/Antennas setup
You must see at least two selected satellites. Are you?
Go into each of these from the right hand side list and tell me the DisEqC settings for each.

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 522
Yes Nalin all was fine with 224 tivo bin then i waited 225 tivo bin and i am sure is not problem of signal or quality as much as is something that i have to do but i do not know what is what you think is that the system is telling me wait for picture and the bin is from a reputable site fta-talk? Thank you

seeing there a new ecm that just started like a hour ago a lot of channels will be black again... have you tried channels like usa network..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5678
Pulp Fiction i½ : None of DN channels are down right now.
mar-vel has been trying to solve a problem for a long time.

mar-vel: I am waiting for your answer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us