Where is the best place to buy a viewsat xtreme?????

Bronze Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 43
i went to totalfta but don't see any xtreme's.....i want to know of a good place to buy from so i don't get a bad one.....thanks

Username: Papeej

Kansas city, Mo Usa

Post Number: 3
Can Anyone please give me updates on star cruiser 9000. Movies? My is not on. Do i need to buy a new receiver? One more thing is the 7000 receiver no longer programable, or should i throw away? Please help iam new to this.

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 442
bjcrisp,
try www.southcoastfta.com
it has 1-800 #
and price is reasonable..

Silver Member

Post Number: 443
never mind..they don't carry extreme

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1402
Why do you wanna get extreme? DOn't get me wrong but Ultra is much better....Just an advise!

Silver Member

Post Number: 444
I agree with The One..
Ultra is better model..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
cool thanks The one...i didn't know i have the xtreme now and wanted to get another reciver....so the ultra is better ??? can i still use the same dis for two different recivers??? thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 445
your dish has nothing to do with it, when you are just swaping out the receiver..
Just make sure that you have same setting as your other receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Whodatbe

Post Number: 14
Is there any difference in the Xtreme and Ultra other than the USB interface? I chose to spend less money and get Xtreme, because I am comfortable with updating it via my laptop and serial cable. Just wondering what makes Ultra better?

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 176
xtrm is disc ontinnued now, only some dealers have left overs, i think that you should go for the vs ultra

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
discontinnued??? one sites show's a ton of viewsat xtreme'...saveandreplay.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
its true, platinum and extreme is one of the first model viewsat came out with..
its no longer manufactured..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
any differeance in programing the ultra ???

Bronze Member
Username: Whodatbe

Post Number: 16
wtf, i just bought it a month ago, now its discontinued, that's BS. So now they make you pay lik $40 more to buy an Ultra. Well, im sure support will continue for a while anyways, people have been saying the pancrap 2500 was done, and look people are still finding ways to to keep that going. Still makes me a bit mad, I prob would have at least thought about it if I had of known the Xtreme was discontinued, I'm not that cheap, but I really didn't need a USB interface to update my STB. Balls I say!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
what is usb i think i use stb for my viewsat xtreme any harder with the usb cable???

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1403
no cables!!!! thats the advantage it comes with the usb flash drive. all you have to do is take that usb to your computer(don't have to disconnet your receiver from tv or dish or anything)download the file on the usb drive and then put the usb back on the receiver it how easy is that.....but other than that it is true that extremes are discontinued but the support will be there...and thats for a fact!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 260
http://stores.ebay.com/chris-dcsales

Bronze Member
Username: Zibruno

Post Number: 45
Does anyone have the new bin for xtreme clone.
Can't seem to find it?
071203x is for original is it ok for clone?
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 94
This is the best place to get a new reciever. This is where I bought mine. These are real and not clones. Go for the ultra. https://viewsatonline.cybrhost.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=cf026014a98606522 4389fdb018cf71f&
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us