Quick Question: Converted Pansat 2500

Bronze Member
Username: Westway11

Post Number: 20
I have a Pansat 2500 clone, converted to a 2700. The remote has three buttons on top "pause" "sat/tv" and "tv/rad" I know what "tv/rad" do, they obviously switch from television stations ot radio stations; but what about "sat/tv" What's that button for? Is there a way to program it to control my T.V for volume control or something, kind of like a universal remote?

Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1482
I don't know about the P2500 remote, but on the FLUs that button gives you access to view the channel from either one specific satellite or all the satellites that you have.

Bronze Member
Username: Westway11

Post Number: 21
Thanks for the quick response.

The Pansat remote I'm referring to already has a button to choose a satellite.

Here's a link to a very similar remote that I'm referring to with the button to select a satellite being on the bottom 2 rows of buttons. The button I'm inquiring about is the middle one on the top row.

http://www.satelliteamericanwaybb.com/images/graphics/25remote.gif

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1485
Some of those buttons don't really have any function. Just like in FLUs, there are RED, YELLOW, BLUE, and GREEN buttons in the middle and only 1 or 2 of them work with the JJVH bins. If you load any factory bin, those buttons will NOT work. So, for now, don't worry ... it just that those buttons don't have any function
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us