Greater Viewsat XtremProblem All color r gone!

Bronze Member
Username: Liquidqc

Post Number: 22
i installed the new prog for my Viewsat Xtrem:
DBPSW-071124X-2 ....
i now got back all the Dish channels ok but...
ITS ALL IN BLACK AND WHITE!
The picture , the Menus, everything!

i hope its just me being a noob, if thats the case does any know how to fix that?

if its not me but the program it self plz let me know as well so i can return to the previous file n loose all ppv n Movie channels on dish but ill still have BEV..

Thx in advance for your help and everlasting patience ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
OMG i double posted, i clicked a 2nd time post thinking it didnt go tru, my bad, no need for flaming

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13813
change TV switch 3/4...that'll fix it back to color

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 177
LK, you are getting racist while talking to Nalin...may i know why? what you wanna show us by saying him, "immigrant" , "camel" and "sand" ????

we know u 2 r doing greta job but this is not a place to fight and specialy getting racist...

hope u wont mind...

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
bombat..U immigrant, learn to read...u are illiterate...I NEVER said I live in a shed...i said "Tinkering" in a shed..I have 3 homes in the US.. and rental property ...in my 2 sheds I do things like sharpen blades, fix mower, store generator, power washer, and use grinder, vice etc...something an immigrant like u wouldn't know about....and BTW, I have 6 TV's IN my house and 3 others OUTSIDE the house (shed, garage, and pool side) ...and FTA is NOT about FREE TV, unless u are poor, which I am NOT......FTA is a hobby to "tinker" with....U are a RETARD!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Once again Thx LK , simple but worked, all fixed
The Prog it self seems flawless, was my hardware.

( Thill1951 plz hand your dirty landry in your own post i dont know what hapened n i dont rly care bout your 3 homes, 9 tvs and 2 sheds...
i dont rly know what has been said is done but dont call racism like that unless its founded cuz for some ppl its a serious accusation...so take a deep breath n cgill plz,)

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
Oh sorry dan they are copies and paste of messages posted by LK WARTHOG from the archives

Bronze Member
Username: Curse429

Toronto, Ont

Post Number: 36
Re:viewsat extreme. I installed the latest fix
(1124x-2). After installing, my entire menu changed. Everything is working ok but is this normal that my entire cahnnnel setup, menu, etc has changed ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us