Working Bin for FLU Converted to Pansat 2500a?

Bronze Member
Username: Afaizi

Post Number: 41
Can someone give me a working bin for the FLU converted to Pansat 2500a?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4955
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/402679.html

Read the first post: Post Number: 4756 dated 11th November, 2007
Then read my today's Post Number: 4954

Username: Tito71

Post Number: 9
Hello Nalin,

I have a FLU converted to 2700 and I have downloaded the jvvh218 directly after conversion, when CS221tv came out I have down loaded that on top of the jvvh 218 now I am having glitches and instant reboots some time every few hours and some time every few minutes.
I have read your instruction regarding FLU so
1- do I have to down load jvvh 208 flollowed by the CS221 tv or CS222?
Or should I go now with what I have and download the CS222 over the Cs221tv

Would you let me the best way to eliminate or reduce such glitches and reboots?
Thanks for your help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4970
CS_221Tv2 is OK if you switch autoroll off and autoTP off. IF the problem persists, then go through my detailed procedure of loading the 208_1 bin first making sure you load it immediately after switching on. The load the 221Tv2, do default setting, user setup, antenna setup and Power Scan. Will take you an hour. CS_222T is not better and probably worse regarding reboots.
The jvvh_Leafs Bins are said to be very good. They come as _221 and _222. You can use as direct overwrites or on top of a 208_1, followed by reset etc.

The problems are inherent in the original BL Bins 221 and 222 for pansat 2700. My efforts are directed against removing the extra glitches introduced by the memory congestion.

Bronze Member
Username: Zizo

Post Number: 46
Hi Guys... I have a Fortec life time Classic NA. IS there any new Bin related to this Model? or this model is dead?
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4990
It has been posted here a hundred times here and in other forums that Fortec classic NA is dead.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Hi Nalin..One more question.. I have converted my FLU to a pansat 2700 and I have the CS_221.. all works fine for me but I have one problem. When I turn off my receiver from the remote control.. Then If I want to turn it ON also from the remote control I don't get the image. all what I have is just ON on the screen of the receiver and always I have to reboot it from the back to get the image...Is there any solution to this problem?? Thanks a lot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4999
I have CS_221Tv2 on one receiver and I do not have the problem. There was a CS221T which was buggy and was superceded by Tv2 version. You can install the latest CS_223 version available today.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Hi Nalin.. I have this problem also with Jvvh218... I don't know why. I converted my FLU with 205 then 208

Gold Member

Post Number: 5002
Try CS_223 first or jvvh_leafs_222.

If not successful, reinstall with jvvh_208_1, making sure you do not wait for "b" to appear. Then install one of the latest such as jvvh_leaf or CS_223, waiting for "b' to appear.
Always use BL Updater 1.4 or the one provided by Chancy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
So I clic on upload bin before the b appear?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5041
For 208_1, you click BEFORE "b" appears.

For later bins you click AFTER "b" appears.

For Chancy's bins you click BEFORE or AFTER "b" appears.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us