Help - Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversion

Username: Flamingo114

Post Number: 1
I was holding out on converting my pansat 2500 to 2700, but it is apparent now that this must be done. Can anyone provide instructions or a link to a thread that I can read in order to do this the simplest way (without jtag).

Username: Flamingo114

Post Number: 2
Or is it absolutely necessary to convert....if I were to load the latest bins released today, would that suffice?

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 436
visit www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4178
Make sure everybody understands that the new BIN 218 for Pansat 2700 is for GENUINE PANSATS ONLY.
Wait for the clone BIN in a day, and also the jvvh BIN for converted.
The needed change is simple and the BINs should be out soon.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 706
steve check this link out it will help you.
http://ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54
register is free good luck

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13041
New bins for 2700 and 3500 clones are posted at

www.ftaprosupport.com
www.ftabins.net

Bronze Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 43
Hi LK, Sorry to bother you can you please let me know where can I find the files J27_205_1 & Jvvh_208_1 to convert 2500 Clone to 2700. It will be much appreciated.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 715
tamara check this link out.good luck

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-pantec-files-font-b/2500-to- 2700-jvvh-208-via-serial-port-150482.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 4247
Tamara: You should note that the jvvh conversion works if done properly. However the latest file jvvh 217 is not going to work because of the latest ECM and you will have to wait for jvvh 218 BIN.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 44
So does this mean that I don't have to convert and can use the latest file whenever it comes? Please expalin.
Thanks

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 725
tamara you need to convert as there will no longer be files available for the 2500.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 726
this link here at ecoustics deals with the conversion.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/382668.html

Username: La_tounis

hello everybody,

I read all the information about how to convert the pansat 2500A to a 2700. I know where I can get the kit and I understand that we need two bins. What are those bins if I have an original pansat 2500A. ?? jwh218 and .. ????

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 143
only jwh218 the rest will be included in the kit

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 45
I am really confused after reading all these.
Nalyn Can you please tell me how to convert 2500a to 2700 I mean what file do i have load and where these files are available. I was told to upload J27_206_1 and then the latest bin file? Is it correct?
Please please help.
Thank you.

Username: Rookie1bc

Post Number: 4
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=7148

Username: Master_lee

Why would anyone convert their Pansat 2500?
I have always heard that if it is not broken
don't mess with it.
People here keep saying that, there will be no longer files for it.
Well we have a Pansat 2500a and still on Bin File 289T, no problems, we keep TP Autoupdate and Autoroll OFF.
We enter the Keys Manually.

We have Satellites 110, 119, We now missing
some channels just like everyone else.
Nimiq 1&2 OK no channels missing.
on 121 Echo 9, all the internatational channelas
are still there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4250
Conversion of 2500 to 2700 is by a guy called jvvhand hence is know as jvvh conversion. It startedqpproximately when the real Pansat 2700 was using BIN 208. Hence the original conversion would take you to the jvvh equivalent of BIN 208.
since then there have been several Pansat 2700 BINs - up to version 217 there were minor changes. There were corresponding jvvh BINs to version jvvh 217.
The current major ECM started two days ago. The real Pansat 2700 has a BIN called 218 which works in spite of the ECM. Mr. jvvvh has not yet come out with his jvvh 218, hence you will still not get all the TV because you willbe at version jvvh 217. He should be out with his version jvvh 218 very soon.
If you do not understand all this you should not bother to convert and get expert help or buy another receiver.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 46
Just one simple question if someone can answer. Do I have to convert or not. If not what file I have to use now.
Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1014
Tamara,

Blacklist aren't supporting Pansat 2500 and Pansat 2300 now. So, you have to convert your receiver to a Pansat 2700 or buy a new FTA receiver. There will be no support for those receivers, which means no new files, etc. Those receivers are only good if you want to watch FTA channels, but for the paid channels, you have to convert your receiver to a Pansat 2700 or buy a new FTA receiver.

Username: Omar_nab

please !!
which file bin and which loader can i use to convert my receiver pansatr 2500a original.
pease help

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 47
Hi Guys, I have a request to those who have J27_205_1 & Jvvh_208_1 to convert my 2500 clone to 2700 send me to my email: tamara111955us@yahoo.com
I shall be highly obliged. I am searching since morning on different sites but could not get it or one I doenloaded from ftabin.net are giving error messages while extracting. Please help me I am about to cry.

Username: Rookie1bc

Post Number: 6
files found here:

http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=7148

Gold Member

Post Number: 1024
check my thread FLU - Pansat 2700 Converting Procedure ... applies to FLUs and Pansat 2500 clones

Bronze Member
Username: Fortechhelp

Post Number: 12
AV,
I followed your instructions to convert to 2700 . First I did b75_m.bin and next "jvvh_208_1.bin" . After downloading "jvvh_208_1.bin" the flashing of B 7 5 doesn't stop. As per your instructions it should stop and the reciever should turn on automatically. What should I do now? please help me

Gold Member

Post Number: 1033
Try to load bin 217 by JVVH

Bronze Member
Username: Fortechhelp

Post Number: 14
you mean "jvvh_217_pTd_GC". Can I upload JVVH bins thru fortechstarSTB?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1035
Nope, you have to use Blacklist Upload 1.4.0 ... download from this link: [link removed]

and yes, thats the correct bin :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Tausif

Post Number: 22
I have BIN file for Pansat 2700A but don't have loader programe. Can some body tell me where I can get that.
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1047
Tausif Khan,

You can also use that BLACKLIST 1.4.0. Just simply read my above post and click on that long link and download the loader.

Username: Gonxggo

Post Number: 9
AV, Nalin,

I am in the process of converting my FLu to 2700 per AVs guidelines. I bought the RS 232 Female to USB. I am getting connection error. Do you think it has to do with USB port? I did not find F-F in radioshack.

Bronze Member
Username: Tausif

Post Number: 23
THANKS AV FOR F1

Gold Member

Post Number: 1060
F1?

Username: Sid1234

we have originial pansat reciever 2700 and we want to dowlonad the latest bin called X87BL... do i need to convert nythign? or wat else can i do.. and which gtm loader do i need? thanksss

Username: Lotusbawa

I converted my Megasat YT6688 to Pansat 2700 clone exactly how you said. All that i see is a blank screen and nothing else. Can you let me know what would have gone wrong. Greatly appreciate for any help provided. I get only three satellites to select and scan.

READ your Channel list with Channel MAster and leave open in background.

1. Open/Run the Blacklist updater included
2. Make sure BIN is Selected not BOOT you are writing a Bin
3. Click select BIN
4. Choose j27_205_1.bin
5. Reboot reciever, on first light/dash, Click write bin. let it write
When it is done, Be PATIENT!!!! let it reboot after 2-3 minutes you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
6. Click select BIN
7. Choose jvvh_208_1.bin
8. Reboot reciever on first light Click write bin. let it write. let it reboot after 1 minute you will see B-75 Flash on display of reciever.
9. now Rewrite your Channel list back, BUT, BIG BUT, you must now select the 2700 settings in Channel master.
10. reconnect to Tv, select default key from parental options(key menu) let it roll
11. wait for next round

Username: Sid1234

Post Number: 2
we have originial pansat reciever 2700 and we want to dowlonad the latest bin called X87BL... do i need to convert nythign? or wat else can i do.. and which gtm loader do i need? thanksss

Username: Lotusbawa

Hi, I did factory reset and re-scanned. Everything is working fine, other than i lost few channel.... Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us