I repeat

Do not load new BIN 071024X/P/U
This ECM targets VS products

Yo have been warned
King

Bronze Member
Username: Karbum

Post Number: 44
king , u know any site with info to jtag vs boxes?

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1704
J-taging is not very common to Viewsat
Cuz to my knowledge it never happened
I never did j-tag and I hope I never have to do it one day
Upload
I may not be the best person for this task
But this is what it may look like:

PCB will contain bleed resistors
Schematic:
DB25 Via IDC20 IDC10
2 100 Ohm Resistor 9 4 (TMS)
3 100 Ohm Resistor 11 3 (TCK)
4 100 Ohm Resistor 13 1 (TDI)
5 100 Ohm Resistor 19 8 (TRST)
13 100 Ohm Resistor 15 6 (TDO)
18-25 100 Ohm Resistor 20 9 (GROUND)

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 723
Chip Fix for Viewsat Ultra: Must have soldering skills. Ebay is loaded with these chips. Use at your own risk:
The SST39VF3201 device is a 2M x16 CMOS Multi-Purpose Flash Plus (MPF+) manufactured with SST proprietary, high performance CMOS SuperFlash technology. The split-gate cell design and thick-oxide tunneling injector attain better reliability and manufacturability compared with alternate approaches. The SST39VF3201 writes (Program or Erase) with a 2.7-3.6V power supply. It conforms to JEDEC standard pinouts for x16 memories.

Featuring high performance Word-Program, the SST39VF3201 provides a typical Word-Program time of 7 µsec. This device uses Toggle Bit or Data# Polling to indicate the completion of Program operation. To protect against inadvertent write, it has on-chip hardware and Software Data Protection schemes. Designed, manufactured, and tested for a wide spectrum of applications, it is offered with a guaranteed typical endurance of 100,000 cycles. Data retention is rated at greater than 100 years.

The SST39VF3201 is suited for applications that require convenient and economical updating of program, configuration, or data memory. For all system applications, it significantly improves performance and reliability, while lowering power consumption. It inherently use less energy during Erase and Program than alternative flash technologies. The total energy consumed is a function of the applied voltage, current, and time of application. Since for any given voltage range, the SuperFlash technology uses less current to program and has a shorter erase time, the total energy consumed during any Erase or Program operation is less than alternative flash technologies. The SST39VF3201 also improves flexibility while lowering the cost for program, data, and configuration storage applications.

The SuperFlash technology provides fixed Erase and Program times, independent of the number of Erase/Program cycles that have occurred. Therefore the system software or hardware does not have to be modified or de-rated as is necessary with alternative flash technologies, whose Erase and Program times increase with accumulated Erase/Program cycles.

To meet high density, surface mount requirements, the SST39VF3201 is offered in 48-lead TSOP and 48-ball TFBGA packages.

Username: Ptaha

Post Number: 2
Hi,

Could you please let me know which file I should be using for Viewsat Xtreame? Could you please give me detailed explanation on how to do it, upload the file, too? I'm a newbie!

Once I upload the file will it work as before, just change codes and thats it?

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 129
well there are no new file...it depends alexei where do u live? what state

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 89
heheheehheeheh LMFAO what state what that have to do with the price of tea in china.

I know what state... THE STATE of DENIAL of being clueless

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
DR DSS: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

ALEXEIA: i need to know what state u live in so i can check if that bin works there

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13094
Of coourse there are new viewsat files...released last nite...at www.totalfta.com ...and from I'm reading and experiencing, these are working well...ONLY a couple here and 1-2 people at another site (ftabins) are having problems....the majority are very pleased with these..

satgl..U have no clue what u are talking about...state etc has nothing to do with new files etc...

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
duhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it was a jokeeeeee

Post Number: 3
british columbia...

so the files on total fta are not to be used?

denial?

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
no u can use those read LK's post and ull find out

Post Number: 5
are there step by step instructions on how to install the files into VS extreame anywhere?

It doesnt have a usb.. All I got was a cord for it..

A lot of xtreams are goin dead from what I see , is there a"safe" file then?

THANKS

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 90
What I am here in this thread laughing at the neurtoic one :-)

I have question for KING

I have read your grassy knowl shooter theories over and over on here and for the most part I have yet to see what migh be considered factual information.

You keep saying they attacking VS which is hard to phantom. Consider the firmware is not updated via the stream and I would find it very hard to believe that echo has wasted time and effort need to find a possible backdoor into the viewsat firmware to which they could exploit.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13096
The reports U are reading are from the same 1-3 people, who I believe have clones, bad corrupted files, bad antenna settings, or improper upload procedures.. all sites have the manuals to upload files..

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
so LK ur saying that viewsat xtrme new file does work but only on original the one from totalfta
?

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1706
LK is right, they are probably clones

- These (spoof) bins are all backdoors the only front door is regular subscribing.

- The attack on VS is done already. Doesn't mean yo don't see trails of it that it never happened.

I'll give you an indication that I'm right.
Upon loading the new bin if it reseted the antenna settings on 110/119 for users that got twin LNB making you going back and readjusting settings. Then I'm 100% right.

To tell yo the truth
I'm not trying to impress anyone.
What I post is timed and dated and will make sense to people got their hands on hardware. I see attacks back and forth no one at this forum seem to know what is inside the ECM or the response back with new bins. I only have bits and pieces of what is going on.

This is a Cat and Mouse chase but the Mouse is leading the chase

Bronze Member
Username: Coolgoose

Post Number: 39
I loaded the new bin on my Viewsat Xtreme yesterday and it is working fine without any problems

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1342
King... WTF? Are u not happy unless u try to cause -panic from these people. NO ONE believes ANYTHING U say anymore. U must not be very good at ur job if u work it the same way u test here. How can u still show up here??? With even more sh1t talk. LMAO at u! Let it go... U were wrong AGAIN. Like I said tho, one day U HAVE to be right about SOMETHING... maybe...
coincidence...lol

Bronze Member
Username: George12

Post Number: 47
I just log off from another site where i normally get my bins ,and alot of people with xtreme viewsat that loaded the new bin are getting a dead receivers, so i suggest wait and see if new bin come out.

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 111
LOL!!!

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1710
Dude
If yo think PTA will last forever then yo are a fool
These are the good old days
How dare anyone complain
No one knows exactly how long it will last
I made guesses and I did say they were guess

So enjoy your TV quietly

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 20
Dentetn....I think the only people that
panic around here from Mr. King's so call testing and his hi tech Bull shitt are the real newbies because they don't understand what in the Hell his is saying. He has more shitt with him then a Hog Farm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us