Pansat 250sm dead

Bronze Member
Username: Chilli

Post Number: 25
tried to load bin 250bl_070930_v537a and it killed my reciever all i get are the numbers 8882 on the receiver.can i hook it up to another 250sm and get it back to the old bin or can i also do a factory rest with this method.

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 61
How to recover from 8882 mode

www.future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?t=56237

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12559
how to recover from 8882 mode

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how to recover from 8882 mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mR-l34k3r

1. Connect RS232 Null Modem cable between PC & Receiver
2. Select Serial port COM 1 Etc Baud Rate Fixed As 115200.
3. Browse the Bin file to download and select File Type
4. Click "DOWNLOAD" first and turn the receiver power OFF/ON
5. After download completed ,wait another 30 seconds more until rebooting finished.

Once you fix your STb make sure you insert the USB stick and make sure you go to USB in your STB make sure that you have the 2 folders made on your USB before you load the bin. Note not doing this can KILL the STB with the 8882 error.

Attached Files
250Sm Recover.zip

here's the file...remove the * in the link...
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 509
hey lk whats up, are you back in the keys.question have you had any personal experience with the 250sm and whats your opinion.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12564
Used it a few times...but I just don't like pancraps...

I'm in/out of the Keys at times...

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 883
New name for Pansats .... Pancraps ... lmao

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3946
New name for LK - phantom Pansat owner. She does not own them, hates them but has a lot of posts advising people what to do with them, or how to fix them

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12570
nalin...U retard...This bin could be used by many receivers...NOT only Pansat!

Pansat 2500
Fortec Lifetime Ultra (FLU)
Quantum 3000
Quantum 3500
Panset 2500
Pantec
Lavasat 3200
Megasat yt 6688
Vortex 7700
Eaglestar 2500
Pansat 3000
ACE 2500

YES THOSE ARE ALL THE RECEIVERS THAT YOU DESTROYED YESTERDAY!..This was NOT ONLY a Pansat issue, you fricking stupid bitcch!...and U still accept NO blame, nor will apologize to those that now must either Jtag or buy a new receiver....because of your wrongful postings again!

Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 4
Talk about psycho retard. Life must really suck for you to get out of bed run over and turn on the computer. Then start off the day by coping and pasting the same raving lunatic message in different threads.

If you was half the tester you claim to be. You would know thats the difference between a tester and a leach-tv'er. Par for the course is testing new bins without worries of having to use a jtag to recover.

But seeing you've tried and tried to make it out to be such a negative issue by all the raving lunatic messages. The true testers here can see you are nothing but a copy and paste freetv'er yourself. For they are the ones that always whine the most when they can't watch their soap opera's

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12578
Dr DSS
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 05:52 am:

Talk about psycho retard. Life must really suck for you to get out of bed run over and turn on the computer.

LMAO...talk about calling the kettle black or people in glass houses..

NOTICE its post #3 that I copied, and notice the TIME!...LMAO...as U can all see she deleted her post and replaced it with the #4 above post, when she realized her mistake!...she's an obvious mod here ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3952
LK: You are the retard. This BIN is used by all above receivers
when they have converted to Pansat 2700
So don't mislead other people.

You do not have Pansat 2500 or clones or any of the above. You have not done a Pansat 2500 to 2700 conversion.
You have voiced over the last one year your hatred for Pansats. So why are you posting all the time in Pansat thread? You are not testing any so just
SHUT UP

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12591
I provided the solution to this thread and 250SM fix...U DIDN'T!...U have NO solutions to anything,except being an azzhole!...U R good at that!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3962
LK: If you want to criticise others for posting without testing, you should also test before posting.

you can't have two sets of rules because you think you are God.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12603
The Bet...

Two families move from Pakistan to America.

When they arrive the two fathers make a bet to see -- in a year's time --which family has become more Americanized.

A year later they meet again.

The first man says, "My son is playing baseball. I had breakfast at McDonalds and I'm on my way to pick up a case of Bud. How about you?"

The second man replies, "Fuuucck you, towelhead."

Gold Member

Post Number: 3966
LK: If you want to criticise others for posting without testing, you should also test before posting.

You can't have two sets of rules because you think you are God.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 512
now nalin you know you hijacked this thread to trash LK. why would you have to chase him and disrupt another thread. the thread is about the 250sm, and you have no positive feed back for this subject.is your sole purpose to chase LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3969
RTAP: Unfortunately it is true that LK is chasing me in 5 threads, trying to make me see that I am posting without testing, without taking into account that she is the one who is Pansat hater and has not business to post in a Pansat related thread.

Till such time as this idiot LK is properly chastised, there is not going to be a solution.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us