One dish....4 lnbs?

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 285
I have two dishes on my roof. One for nimiq 89 and 91 and one for echo star 110 and 119. My question is.....Is there a dish out there somewhere where I can combine all 4 lnbs and have just one dish on my roof? Just a thought.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 467
check out the toroidal 55 or the Toroidal 90 , just google either

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2650
Depending on your your location ,a 33 or bigger dish with a universal lnb holder will work also and a lot cheaper and more avaliable.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 286
Many thanks for the input, guys. I found a couple of sites that sell the toroidal 55. I called Sadoin and they are out of stock and have no plans to restock......but I found Maxxwell that have it in stock...only they sell it at a higher price. I will ponder whether to go with a 33 dish or buy from Maxxwell.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 949
I have a torodoil 90. They cost a bit and can be tricky to aim (the more lnbs attached the more difficult). I still think that it's worth owning a toroid.

Keep in mind that you have to have special lnbs for the toroidal - they call the reverse lnbs. Or if you use regular lnbs, just remember that your vertical channels are really horizontal and vice versa.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us