New Keys, Bins, Contests, Fun and Games

Bronze Member
Username: Coolphat5k

Post Number: 22
From now till July 14th enter for a chance to win a $50 fta gift certificate. Entry is free.

www.Freedomfta.Net

Registration is free and the servers are secure, join today to become part of a fun and information filled society aimed at providing fast, free, and safe support.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 344
Another Spam ScamUpload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
You are funny. There is nothing spam or scam about it. Maybe wise to look before you start talking badly about it.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 346
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Roxxie

Post Number: 23

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2159
Oh GOODY another contest! Don't forget to tell us who wins.We never hear that part.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2160
Oh GOODY another contest! Don't forget to tell us who wins.We never hear that part.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Will do Sat Scanner.

Bronze Member
Username: Roxxie

Post Number: 24
Cool beans

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Just 2 days left till the end of the contest. Really easy to enter, and you can enter 10 times. Good luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
A big thanks to Remingtonbell for supplying the prize. Check out the contest page for more details, it's fast, easy and best of all, it is free.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
A big thank you to all who participated and again to Remingtonbell.com for the prize. Congratulations to TitanNV for winning the grand prize. Visit www.Freedomfta.Net for upcoming contests, fta information and help as well as fun and games.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2400
The problem with site contest's is: How do we know such a person exists? That it's not a fake nick supplyed by the admin? and if not ,how can anyone verify it's open and fairness in this or any contest ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Hmmm, you do have a point, but then the same would hold true for most any contest. Publishers clearing house, Lotteries, McDonalds giveaways, etc. I suppose you would need to trust a bit, possibly talk to the guy. I mod at Freedom and I can tell you for fact it was legit, but I know how far that'll get me. Not everyone out there is out to pull a fast one. My two cents-
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us