SOLO HISPANOS FRAUD

Bronze Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 68
OK..U GUTLESS ENGLISH SPEAKING ANGLOS...ITS TIME TO CALL IT WHAT IT IS, THIS SITE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS AND IS BEING KEPT AT THE TOP OF RELAVENT ISSUES BY THE SAME PEOPLE USING THIS AS A PERSONAL WEBSITE OVER AND OVER FOR LATINO BS...GET A LIFE MODS...KICK THIS CRAP OFF...LEARN ENGLISH HISPANOS OR USE SOME WIERD HISPANOS SITE WHERE YOU CAN WAVE FLAGS AND HONK YOUR HORNS THROUGH CHICAGO WITH FLAGS AND GUNSHOTS AND U DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHY U ARE DOING THIS.....VISIT YOUR COUNTRY AND MAYBE DO NOT COME BACK...SICK OF SOLOS !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 69
JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF I CAN RESPOND TO MY OWN MAIL..TO SEE IF IT HAS BEEN DELETED TO THE PUBLIC

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9989
Actually it was my idea to have a DEDICATED thread for the Spanish speaking people to use...initially they were posting everywhere and the threads became very confusing and more un organized than they are now..so I think this is a fair thing for all , so all can enjoy this site and gain more info about this hobby..The spanish thread can in no way infringe upon your abilities to learn here..

I'm against the immigration bill for various reasons, but I see no problems with LEGAL Spanish people using their freedoms or native language within their own communities or thread..

Username: Jerrycortes

SLP, SLP Mexico

Post Number: 1
thnx LK, in fact you have a lot of fans here in Mexico, and it is ok you are against Ilegal people in your country; PSYCHO... this is internet.. it is global... no matter country, no matter languages

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10020
No problem..as I said, EVERYONE should have an opportunity to learn and use their native language amongst themselves...in fact I wish that I were bilingual, but unfortunately I am not...my own fault...shame on me.

I was/am against Spanish posts MIXED with the English posts and threads, but believe the present Spanish thread is good for BOTH the English and Spanish speaking people here..it allows the Spanish to communicate better , and doesn't confuse the English only speaking..and the Spanish speaking have some great talent there with PRFRMNJ and Nikk, as well as some others..

Silver Member
Username: Jorge_luis

MONTERREY MEXICO

Post Number: 515
Thank you LK
REGARDS FROM ONLY HISPANICS

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10023
No...Thank You...for helping others

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2682
As I sat here reading the first two post, those who know me know exactly what is going through my mind right now. But I will not dignify such an ignorant post like that by engaging in any type of argument.

LK - Thank you (as I've often done out of respect for you as a person and what you bring to the table).

For the Spanish Speaking readers and members of this forum. Please ignore the first two posts as it really shows how ignorant a person with an IQ of 2 can really be....

Silver Member
Username: Chicagokid

Antigua

Post Number: 110
as we might say "la ignorancia se perdona" like in this case.

Keep on the good job!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2720
Someone came in here and cleaned up some posts! I remember Mr. Bill's posts were very -- well, you know what I mean. Not to mention, he got to me and I responded in kind, but they were deleted. At least someone here was watching...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2721
Ironically the first two posts should have been deleted and there weren't. Go figure.

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 117
Big Bro knows best.....

(yeah, right )

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 120
BTW...
" Not to mention, he got to me and I responded in kind..."

you started it first
(yes you did)
ah ha....
you called me names first....
boo hoo hoo....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2733
To bad they took the posts out. But if that helps you sleep then more power to you...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us