?????Nalins Greatest hits?????

Username: Sobe1

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 9
1:SOBE SAID: "my clone 2500 displays nightrider lights only can anyone help "
Do NOT try 222 or 224 BIN. Try BIN 280T. If it does not go in, you need to JTAG.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2717
This is too funny! I couldn't have said it better!

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 254
hahahahahahahhahahahah

Gold Member

Post Number: 2725
Nalin has been trying to tell people about DishPro and DishProPlus equipment yet, has no clue how this operates or what the actual power requirements are. Not to mention the last person Nalin tried to help almost JTAG'd their receiver for no good reason whatsoever.

Why would anyone listen to you? When you are ready to do some testing and forget about what you read, you may be able to grasp what this is all about...

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 967

No one here is perfect, including myself.
Why don't you guys put this to rest? "PLEASE"
We are men, not litte kids trying to help others.
enough is enough already.

Silver Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 133
sobe, fumb duck are LK,
LITTLE KID playing big games with big sharks, will be crushed soon, order will be restored soon, LK has few other user names, will be profieled/cleaned shortly

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10110
LMAO...ok pal..what an idiot stick....hehehe

BTW...we all know here U have NEVER contributed 1 positive helpful FTA post here....U are on thin ice here...

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 134
how could you say that, biggest help i can provide is to get rid of you, you could be helping minors to get their hands on p0rnographic satellite channels, if you want to go that way, i can get you arrested within few complains, don't play with the big boys, go fly a kite or play with nalin, stay away from John Matarazzo, you can get hurt LITTLE KID

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 118
scum like you deserve testicular cancer

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 135

LITTLE KID "LK", you amuse me with your multiple personality
mr. bill is also LK, be advised

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Boy......your poopbrain is all fucked up

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 338
how did this thread turn into anything other than showing how wrong Nalin is. John start your own thread.
I dont want to come to this thread and see you going after anybody this one is about Nalin.

Start your own thread.

Bronze Member

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 11
john and nalin are the same must be related to cartier1

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
there different dudes......

Upload

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 143
homes, i don't wear pink hat
fumb duck is LK

Silver Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 214
DAMN BILL!!! testicular cancer?? WOW! talk about going right for the kill

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2079
"Homes" ,"fumb duck", "dumb dumb" "I give you some gum ,gum,"

mmmmm? Yeah it's Minn allright,There are more clues also,but not needed,thats more than enough.

What up Minn?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2108
bump

Bronze Member

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 16
hey SatScanner here is a better picture dum dum

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2923
PRFRMNJ and sobe: You are both Spanish speeaking and do not understand clearly the meaning of phrases and words. People at various levels of expertise do certain things that others at a different level of expertise would not do.

The question was about the use of jtag. Here is a C&P from none other than Chancynand on this subject. Instead of laughing try and learn, otherwise keep your mouths shut.

Talking about 294T, Chancynamd said:
"It will only give you Knight Rider Light as the checksum and file length are not right. I have fixed both to see what was changed in the file and still will not run the box and had to jtag it back."

QED. Ask your friend LK what QED means.

Bronze Member

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 23
your an idiot. you didnt understand my question.i ask my clone 2500 displays nightrider lights only can anyone help. and for your info it Chancysand NOT
Chancynamd OR Chancynand

Gold Member

Post Number: 2924
sobe: You are the one not understanding English and also what seniors like Chancysand do under the circumstances of "my clone 2500 displays nightrider lights". It is written above in a C&P, so just read and shut up.
In case you did not understand it properly, the 294T BIN was proposed by somebody as an upgrade for clone 2500, Chancysand tried it and it gave him "nightrider lights" and he "had to jtag it" .
A grad 6 schoolboy can understand that.
You do not have the simplest of understanding of language and you have the nerve to question me about my knowledge and/or ability ot advice. Go back to your Spanish forum, where at least you will understand what is being said.

Bronze Member

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 25
you have the nerv to try to lecture me. camel toe i was born here, and can spell better than you. now i know why people hate you. and look who is being racist telling me to go back to the spanish forum.
who died and made you camel god. learn how to write then come lecture me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2736
Sobe - Nalin is just mad that everyone sees how dumb she/he/it really is. of course Nalin trying to tell someone how to spell and use proper grammar is about as sound as the advice provided here over the past year.

LEARN THE LANGUAGE AND FTA BEFORE SHOOTING YOUR MOUTH.

Oh and by the way, get a typing tutor or something, because you suck at it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2930
PRFRMNJ: You should feel proud that your misinformation was corrected by no other than Chancy.
Next time be current with your knowledge before you decide to poke fun at others.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2738
I think you should go read "therepo's" post again. Obviously not only you can't write, but comprehension passed you "Bye-Bye" long time ago... But let me repost that so you can read it again - "Ok I corrected the checksum in this file and corrected the file lehgth were I found got deleted and load file to my Ultra. I did not get it to work however and had to jtag my ultra back as it would not take a normal flash. It did not kill my unit but for some reason would not take a flash so I just jtaged it to save time."

He did this not because he had to, but to save time. Good Lord, learn how to comprehend...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2739
Three methods of flashing:

1. Hard Boot
2. Soft Boot
3. JTag Less (This is a name BL came up for using the same proceedures used for flashing Viewsats).

But I really don't expect you to learn much, I'm just amusing myself with your incompetence.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2931
PRFRMNJ : And you should read my post again. I suggested exactly the same thing as Chancy. I have known you to be stubbornly blind when information is presented contrary to your viewpoint, because you never want to see the truth.
As I said earlier. Learn to think. Don't be bound down by dogma, and learn to be flexible. Above all, knowing "how to" is but a small part of learning - knowing "why" is the real learning.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2741
They say you can take the horse to the water, but you can't force him to drink! Yeap... It's okay, we all know your limitations....

Your post recommended that a n00b performed a JTag when he didn't need to. Just because someone who has been doing this for a long time decide to take a short cut to save time, doesn't mean that you recommend anyone to do a process which is unnecessary. But then again, you only read what you want to and interprete as you wish...

BTW Chancy had to do this because he decided to test a file claiming to be a new bin (something I find interesting as he normally just looks at the file) but nevertheless, he actually TESTED it, something you have very little knowledge of doing... LMAO

Okay, I'm done amusing myself with you. Back to ignoring you until I get bored...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2933
This is what I posted several days ago.

SOBE SAID: "my clone 2500 displays nightrider lights only can anyone help "
Do NOT try 222 or 224 BIN. Try BIN 280T. If it does not go in, you need to JTAG.

Obviously some blind persons do not read there the words
TRY BIN 280T.
Then they ignore the words "If it does not go in" and only read the word "JTAG" and panic. Thnese people call themselves "testers".

Knowledge of testing: If you read therepo's analysis of Chancy's statements, it is quite clear that he had tested enough toknow that he can use a BIN like 293T instead of factory BIN. You should all learn, that particularly in the days of 290T there were lots of flashing problems, and who was the one testing? I was the one who found that for most Pansat 2500 clones, when they got problems with the split BIN, they could and should use 280T to revive it to equivalent to the pristine state for all practical purposes. You do not have to load the factory BIN. I also discovered that all the Pansat clones jumped to life when 280T was installed.
So dear Mr. PRFRMNJ : you are the one who is terribly deficient in testing and unable to accept well thought out advice given by me and confirmed by Chancy as his way of thinking.

There is a stubornness in you because you are blinded by hate of a person - hate of a personality, and hate of somebody who contradicts your beloved LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2742
Here is some of your well thought out advice!

Here you are telling someone about your information concerning SuperDish. WRONG INFORMATION AT THAT...

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 1890
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 07:38 pm:
My information is that your Superdish is good for two satellites, usually 110 and 119. The newer Plus dish is good for three. For the third satellite, the recommendation has been that you should use a separate dish and point to either 61.5 (echo 3 eastern regions) or 148 (western regions).

The Dish500 is what is used to get two sats that are 10 degrees or less apart and if you use the Dish500 Plus then you get up to three sats, but IT IS NOT THE SUPERDISH...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2743
Here is a member asking you for help and rather then actually helping him you send him to read up? I guess you didn't know how to guide him and decided it was better if you told him to pay someone. Way to go Nalin....

Ahmed ahmed
Username: Drgaili

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 12:51 am:
Hi Nalin Nyda, i do have c**lsat 5000, and have no idea about the steps that need to be taken in order to transfer this data to the reciever,could you please tell me in 1,2,3 format how to do that, and do i need special software to do so ?..
Thank you for your time
Ahmed

Nalin Nyda
Silver Member

Post Number: 652
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 - 12:59 am:
Ahmed Ahmed: I do not know your level of expertise. My suggestion is that you go to one of the followiing sites and readup about the uploader for your collsat5000 and about how to. You will need to download the uploader and install it on your computer. Then, if you are confident, you could try. Many people get into problems uploading, and you are usually better off having a friend with you or pay somebody $20-30 for it.
http://www.totalfta.com (registration)
There are many other sites - but essentially you will read up on the how to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2744
The real funny thing about this is that we've told people to read and learn and you have turned around and jumped on our case for doing so. That's about as big of a double standard as I've seen.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2745
Here is some more well thought out advice!

In this post you tell a member what to do which is really a guess on your part since you didnt' take the time to ask his location and for that matter his setup. This is what we call shooting from the hip which has already cost some people problems because you don't take the time to ask questions
----------------------------

Jonathan Perez
Bronze Member
Username: Liljdominican338

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2006 - 08:39 pm:

Nalin Nyda
Silver Member

Post Number: 668
Posted on Sunday, October 01, 2006 - 09:57 pm:
J. Perz: For 121W you need a 30-32" dish. The Kuband needs a different LNB than the C band. You would most likely have to buy a new dish with the LNB and install it facing properly, bring a cable from it to a DisEqC switch (might as well buy a 4 input switch). Bring the other cable into the switch, and then bring the outlet to your receiver. If you already have disEqC switch (not Dp34) you can just attach the cable from 121 dish to the third input. With a DP34 switch things a bit more complicated. Let me know, if that is your problem, and I will post again, although I have posted it a couple of times before.
If your 110/119 is from a dishpro dish with special LNB this won't work.
--------------------------
By the way, if he's in the caribbean (which is also a guess) the dish you recommend would never work, but for all we know he probably purchased the dish going on your advice and now has a big ashtray.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2746
But like I said, I'm bored with you and since you really don't bring a challenge to the table. I'll leave it at that...

Happy guessing moron..

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 186
Hey Sat, is that Minn Rocks?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2139
I'm sure,but others not convinced.Tho I have been known to be wrong on things before.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2934
PRFRMNJ : You have done nothing but copied posts. If you have specific critisism, say it properly, otherwise vamoooooshshshsh.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us