FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP WITH QUANTUM 3000 CLONE RECIEVER.

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 41
PROPER BIN FOR THIS RECIEVER IS 293T MUST HAVE T AT THE END THE T MEANS ITS CLONE SAFE.NOW YOU MUST FIRST LOAD BIN 271T AFTER LOAD RESET RECIEVER TO FACTORY SETTINGS THEN LOAD BIN 293T ENTER KEYS AND WALA TV.NOW THE REASON WHY YOU MUST LOAD 271T FIRST IS BECAUSE 293T WILL KEEP RESETING RECIEVER PATCHED ON ANY OTHER BIN .HAPPY TESTING

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 66
Why are you shouting, EAVE?
So, come again: why load 271T first?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10051
Eave...obviously u are a newbie to satellite, FTA and the internet forums...lose the CAPS, its rude!

and we all know to use an older bin, or the factory bin first, if having certain problems, that is FTA 101 for newbies info...and there is NOTHING special about 271T bin...your info here is bogus, regarding the 293 bin rebooting isue...a factory default and/or factory bin may resolve the problem...

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 42
Sory about that . i tried every single bin even the one quantum brought and 271t is the only one that worked .

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2871
1. For many Pansat 2500 clones, when you run into problems, most of us don't know what the factory BIN is. The 271T and/or 280T BIN act in a way similar to installing a factory BIN before installing the latest.
2. The 293T BIN does have spontaneous reseting problem on some Pansat 2500 clones. This is partly countered by keeping the autoroll off and autoTP off. The Quantum 3000 and the Eaglestar are examples of the clone receivers having this problem.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10058
U can use the original genuine Pansat 2500 factory bins 222 and 224 on 2500 clones!...or if using a Fortec Ultra COVERTED to a CLONE, it has its own ultra factory bin....CAUSE ITS NOT A CLONE ORIGINALLY, ITS BEEN COVERTED!

nalin...see read and LEARN...EACH 2500 clone does NOT have its own bin..another lesson I have taught U....LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2880
LK: I do not need any lessons from you. I have two Pansat 2500 clones that I bought with a factory BIN. However they do not have a name on the receiver for me to look up anything anywhere. I rely totally on clone software and use the 280T BIN instead of the factory BIN. I have also used 271T as a factory BIN when thing go wrong and have used the same technique with people coming for help. This technique NEVER fails on Pansat 2500 clones.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2056
##^**#$%%!! CLONES !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us