Hi, need help with channel 455

Username: Lgs500

Nyc

Post Number: 7
I am getting currently the preview of tonights fight on channel 456...on my epg i do not have a channel 455.....on the epg on channel 456 it says that 8:30 pm est it will start showing the fight...i'm on dn echo 7, can someone let me know if i'm on the right track? thanks in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 33
right now, 456 is echo 8.10 TP 12297
and 455 is echo 7 TP 12399

Do a TP scan echo 7 12399, to get 455

It may or maynot be on that TP at airing, have auto TP on and tune to 455
EPG shows 456 fight also-have to wait and see

Nyc

Post Number: 8
how do i do that tp scan on echo 7 12399, can you explain...once again thanks for you assist

Nyc

Post Number: 9
i tried to tp scan on echo 7 12399 pol V, says 0 quality? all the others have 90% plus quality? how can i fix that ?

Username: Holocaust17

Post Number: 1
hi everyone, i'm new to these forums, i have the same problem as luis and would like to get some help, i don't have channels 455/472-when i try to TP scan it says 0 quality, i'm on echo 3.

Nyc

Post Number: 10
Where is the cavalry??? we need help over here !!lol....thanks in advance guys !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Khopdi

Post Number: 12
I've got a similar problem on Pansat 3500SD. I have 455 but it states "no signal". I have auto TP on. Hopefully the fight will be on 456 as well, which comes in clear.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 815
channel 455 is on Echo 7. You must be connected to this satellite in order to get 455.

So if you have no signal, or, zero quality on channel 455 (or on its TP during a scan), then your receiver is NOT connected to Echo 7.

Bronze Member

Nyc

Post Number: 11
how is it that i have other channels on echo 7, and on other tp's in echo 7 i have good quality...just not on tp 123999 ? can you help?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Jason - I have Echo 7 and I can see 455 on EPG. When I tune to 455, no signal. All scanned channels on Echo 7 are working fine. I don't get it.

Bronze Member

Nyc

Post Number: 14
jason can you help us? or anyone who knows how to fix our dilemma with echo 7 and channel 455 not showing up?

Username: Xtreme11

Post Number: 9
Same problem here, I have 455 with no picture at all in DN 119.

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
If you're sure you're connected to Echo 7 and are missing channels then you may have problems with your channel list not being up to date.

Delete all channels and do a *blind* scan. Also, make sure your autoTP feature is ON and that you have the latest bin for your receiver.

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
Also remember that DN likes to move channels around between different transponders and satellites just before a big PPV event.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Jason - It works now. Just in time. I turned auto TP on and that did it. Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us